So for day four of Blogmas I thought it might be fun to do some gift guides. I'm going to do one for an artist, one for a bookworm, and one for that one very aesthetic friend you have and it's just like how can I buy this person something that will meet their aesthetic standards (you know the one). So let's dive right in!
The Artist
-Stabilo pens
-A Copic marker in their favorite color (they're expensive--your artist friend will understand if you can only afford one or two, don't worry. It's the quality that matters)
-A small travel sketchbook
-A gift card to the local art store
-Washi tapes
-soft drawing pencils
-gel pens
The Bookworm
-books (duh)
-gift card to local book store (again duh)
-bookmarks-- it could be fun to do handmade ones
-mugs (because who doesn't like a nice tea and read day)
-fuzzy socks
-one of those personal library kits (ok not going to lie I've always wanted one of those so yeah please get that for me thankssss)
-a special edition or illustrated copy of one of their favorites
-offer to take them to go see the movie adaptation of -(insert book here)- when it comes out
-a nerdy book T-shirt (because like those are the best, yes I have literary T-shirts, yes they are my favorite things ever)
The Aesthete
-a polaroid camera
-buttons or patches with unique sayings
-a Kånken backpack
-some unique laces for their Dr. Martens (if they have them)
-baseball caps with fun embroidery
-literally anything space related
-a fancy notebook
-records of their favorite albums (if they have a record player-- or if you are feeling extra generous or looking for a bigger gift then you could throw that in too)
The Artist
-Stabilo pens
-A Copic marker in their favorite color (they're expensive--your artist friend will understand if you can only afford one or two, don't worry. It's the quality that matters)
-A small travel sketchbook
-A gift card to the local art store
-Washi tapes
-soft drawing pencils
-gel pens
The Bookworm
-books (duh)
-gift card to local book store (again duh)
-bookmarks-- it could be fun to do handmade ones
-mugs (because who doesn't like a nice tea and read day)
-fuzzy socks
-one of those personal library kits (ok not going to lie I've always wanted one of those so yeah please get that for me thankssss)
-a special edition or illustrated copy of one of their favorites
-offer to take them to go see the movie adaptation of -(insert book here)- when it comes out
-a nerdy book T-shirt (because like those are the best, yes I have literary T-shirts, yes they are my favorite things ever)
The Aesthete
-a polaroid camera
-buttons or patches with unique sayings
-a Kånken backpack
-some unique laces for their Dr. Martens (if they have them)
-baseball caps with fun embroidery
-literally anything space related
-a fancy notebook
-records of their favorite albums (if they have a record player-- or if you are feeling extra generous or looking for a bigger gift then you could throw that in too)



These are all awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks Hannah!
DeleteOOOOOO I LIKE THESE! I like how you broke it down by the type of person! Well done!! BLOGMAS! YASSS
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! Yay!! Blogmas!!
DeleteI LOVE THESE GIFT IDEAS!!! They are so cute, very inexpensive and very practical. I feel like I'm kinda all of them, so I think I might send this to my friend to give her some ideas lol
ReplyDeletex Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ
Haha yes! I am all of them also to be honest haha. I'm glad you enjoyed them <3
DeleteI kid you not I looked through this gift guide as I was shopping;)
ReplyDeleteAh yay! I'm so glad it was helpful :)
Delete