Summer!!


Summer is ((finally)) here!
I had a wonderful first day of freedom enjoying the sunshine at the beach. There was also a lot of music and some Panda Express involved. Bliss.

I just wanted to chat a bit with you all about my summer goals and plans. Here's what I'll be up to:

working at camps
GeTtiNg mY LiCEnSe
going to the beach and/or swimming every day
racing my friend to 100 pages of writing by the end of the summer (you're going down Liv)
watching all the Star Wars movies with my nerd of a boyfriend
possibly going to Warped Tour?
babysitting
shopping ((because I need to buy myself new clothes it's time))
blogging with all you
filling up sketchbooks
completing some large paintings
working on watercolor skills
sleeping in
waking up early
drinking iced tea
working on my comic
reading comics
playing Magic the Gathering
playing video games
READING ALL THE BOOKS EVER
taking aesthetic photos
taking not-aesthetic selfies
chilling with friends
listening to large amounts of music
going to the movies
writing poetry about everything
spending too much time on Pinterest
staying at a college for two weeks (ahh)
touring more colleges
hanging with sisters and neighbors
eating popsicles
enjoying the sun

I think that's most of it? If I missed any I'll add them :) What are all of your summer plans? Stay cool <3


16 comments :

  1. It seems like you'll be having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WARPED TOUR?! you lucky duck :P i hope it works out that you can go! all these plans sound so amazing, can't wait to see them play out on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know-- I hope it works out too ((fingers crossed)). I'll be sure to keep you updated :)

      Delete
  3. fun fun fun!

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "read all the books"
    true XD
    I'm hoping to be able to hangout with friends tbh. That's probably my biggest hopes for summer 2017! This entire school year has been everything but friends, so I'm really really REALLY hoping and praying I'll be able to spend some time with them. :)

    Jazzy @ http://thrivinghope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I spent four+ hours reading today already not going to lie haha

      yes-- be sure to hang out with them, you deserve some nice times just chilling and relaxing with friends :)

      Delete
  5. *Sighs sadly because summer has been and gone* *Sighs even louder whens sees the awesome stuff you will be doing*

    Have loads of fun!!!!!!!!!
    TG targetgirlonline.blogspot.com
    PS I nominated you for the Bookish Tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you :) Don't worry, it'll come around again.

      Delete
  6. GAHHHHHHH college stresses me out all the time. O.O Hope your summer goes well, Vivian!

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh same haha. Let's pretend it doesn't exist. Yours too friend <3

      Delete
  7. OMG I'm super pumped to say that *a LOT* of my summer plans match yours! Sounds like an awesome summer you've got lined up-- can't wait for the posts that follow! :D
    xx
    steph
    strictlystephanie.blogspot.com
    stephaniewscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes-- sounds like we'll be having similarly awesome summers! I'll be sure to keep you updated, look forward to hearing about yours as well <3

      Delete
  8. omg you're gEtTiNg your LicenSe!!! I don't start driving until I start school haha so ur very lucky! You're summer is pretty much already thought out and it sounds fun and interesting!!! For me summer is all about settling in and I'm going to New York in 2 weeks to visit my family !!!

    I hope we get to chat soon :D

    nicole ᵔᴥᵔ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NICOLE I MISS YOU <3 sorry I've been the worst internet friend lately-- we will chat soon definitely. NY is so exciting- post pictures for me. Agh I'm so afraid of driving though to be honest haha I just want to have my license already (July 11th is the test I need prayer). Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete