Painting Roses

Hello friends-- happy end of spring/beginning of summer!
And for my American friends out there in the internet, happy memorial day, and I hope you all are enjoying your three day weekend.

I have had quite a lovely few days which included a dinner picnic at the courthouse with a movie, a trip to the comic book store, I Madonnari (a chalk-painting festival) at the mission, sitting in the sun at the rose garden, and binging Legion at my friend's house ((anyone else into that show?)). I also spent some time working on Magic the Gathering decks ((I'm a nerd ok you should've figured that out by now)) and going through my old American Girl Doll stuff, which was so nostalgic ((saving it all for my future kids)). It's been nice, and I'm all the more excited for summer now.

What color rose are you? I'm yellow :)


Here have some photos because I like to imagine I'm aesthetic 

















12 comments :

  1. OH BOY! I would love love love to come on an adventure like this with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I would love to have you join. Someday let's meet up and go on an adventure together :)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like the past couple of days have been fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Lots of fun :) Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete
  3. Not going to lie, those baguettes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks-- we got it at the public market. Pretty good :)

      Delete
  4. Mmm... Baguettes....
    Those murals on the floor look cool!
    TargetGirl targetgirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same. And yeah-- it's pretty neat, they're all done with chalk! Isn't that amazing!? I love looking at them all.

      Delete
    2. Oh and your typeform on the sidebar, How did you get the button?

      Delete
    3. ohhh hmmm..it's been really long since I put it on there haha. Ummm I think there was some sort of option to add one when I made it? I just copied some code and made a new gadget on my sidebar with that in it I believe, but I can't perfectly recall. Sorry :/

      Delete
  5. pretty flowers, tasty food, amazing chalking, nerdy things...? sounds all around amazing!! :) i love how the light in your photos is so summery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes haha all the wonderful things. Aw thank you, it's not my photography skills by any means, just the lovely sunshine :)

      Delete