2 Year Blogiversary?!?


GUYS

It's been two years since I started this blog.

Where has the time gone?

For my blogiversary post this year I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your comments, subscriptions, and views. I know any blogger can tell you how special it feels to have someone appreciate your art and the work you put into the world. I've been through a lot during the time I've written this blog, and, being the way I am, I tend to leave more personal details out of my writing. But whenever I was tired or sad, I loved to check my inbox and see that someone had left a sweet comment on my sketchbook post, or a thought on my poetry. It makes my day every time. And providing you all with quality content you enjoy is something I love doing and want to continue doing for as long as I can.

So as for right now, you may have noticed my posts are starting to shift and change a bit and morph into something new. Things are becoming more personal, but also more ambiguous. I'm trying to keep core things like art, poetry, writing, and photography around but present them in a new format I like. I'm also trying to incorporate more music, because that's becoming such a big part of my life, and always has been. I'm curious to hear your thoughts-- are these posts working for you? Did you prefer older stuff? Are there posts I used to do that I don't anymore that you miss? Posts you wish I'd do more of? Please let me know below. 

Thank you again for all of your support and love. And thank you, those of you that are my fellow blogger buddies, for putting your creations out there as well on your own blogs. They inspire me. Stay wonderful my friends <3

20 comments :

  1. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY, VIVIAN!!! <3 I love everything that you post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Grace Anne <3 <3 I so appreciate all your comments :)

      Delete
  2. AHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS! Happy blogaversary *all the confetti* Here's to two wonderful years and many more!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Ellie!! Aw I love the confetti <3

      Delete
  3. As far as I'm concerned, your blog just gets better and better. Congrats on the two year anniversary, and here's to the years ahead. ♥♥♥

    -T
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend <3 Aw you're too sweet

      Delete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! Love music posts!

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Awesome-- will be sure to keep those coming. I love doing them :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on 2 years!!!! Yay!
    Happy Blogaversary! ( I spelt that so wrong)
    TargetGirl - targetgirlonline.blogspot.com
    PS I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! <3 <3
      Aw thanks-- I'll go check it out :)

      Delete
  6. I love that rainbow picture at the beginning!😄 Did you take that picture? Also, congratulations on your second year annniversary! My FIRST blogiversary passed in January. It's weird how quikly 2017 has gone by,as a matter of fact.

    BBB xx www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I did indeed XD Happy blogiversary to you as well! 2017 is flying by, that's for sure. Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete
  7. Yassss! Congratulations Vivian and HAPPY Blogiversary! It's quite the milestone and I must say I'm always 1000% down to read what you've got going on here in this lovely space. Thank you for your lovely words and beautiful photos!

    Keep writing (:

    xx
    steph
    strictlystephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so so much!! That made my day. I'm so honored to be writing for you <3

      Delete
  8. a little late, but happiest of birthdays to a lovely blog and blogger! ^_^ love your posts, whatever direction they go i'm sure they'll be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I'm so glad to have you reading my blog, all your comments mean so much! :)

      Delete