Sketchbook Work ((New OCs!))

Hey guys!!
So I´ve been doing a lot of sketchbook work lately (as always) and wanted to share some highlights with you. Let me know your favorites as always, and remember how special all you readers are to me <3

I also have a few new OCs (Jade and Oliver and yes Oliver is partly inspired by that mini story you got me) and I'm thinking...comic? Maybe? Still working out their designs a lot though haha. I have to finalize a lot of stuff, it's fun just experimenting with them and playing around. Let me know if you like them :)

pink and blue is nice

it got a little wet and smudged a bit unfortunately

floral

Jade and Oliver and they're cute

Oliver playing piano

--I hate Oliver's face in this--

ARNOLD THE SNEK

better Oliver 

experimentation with ink and pencil I don't know it kind of turned out weird I don't think I have the shading quite down

8 comments :

  1. Your sketchbook work is so beautiful!
    My favorite is the one of Oliver playing the piano :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the dried flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omw I love these so much! the mixed-media touch of the pressed flowers is so sweet. they seem like awesome characters. I feel like drawing now, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha thanks yessss you should go draw right now haha :)

      Delete
  4. Vivian, they're all so beautiful :)
    Love, love, love! :) :)

    ReplyDelete