Magnet Poetry + Life Update


left this in my school library. it was gone by lunch.

xx

hey friends- it's been a bit hasn't it? but i've been keeping up with all of you and there's some superb writing happening out there in the blogosphere, as always, and i love commenting on all your lovely posts.

easter was two days ago and i ate a lot of eggs and went to church and saw my family and held ladybugs. so that was pleasant.

school. is. death.
i'm what the kids call exhausted XD ((is this a meme? I don't even know, forgive me if I'm saying something ridiculous, it happens a lot))

someone told me to count down from five when my world is spinning. it's helping a little.

i went out to eat fancy chinese food and saw a movie and held a boy's hand. i also wore a dress??? and had a lovely time?? we saw your name though which was  A M A Z I N G  was not prepared for the emotions.

sometimes i can't catch my breath and i end up on the bathroom floor at my school during a fourth period. and they asked me if i was ok and i said yes. i guess.

new music is a great thing to have when you're sort of over it all.

my throat hurts but i still have to go to school. so goodbye for now.

and how are all of you?

12 comments :

  1. Hey lovely! I like the magnet poetry! I think I'm going to start scribing more poems of my own. Hah, I've eaten too much candy from Easter as well! Hope you feel better(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! Glad you enjoyed-- haha yep Easter is sure a lot of candy XD. Thanks V!

      Delete
  2. Why would someone take down you poem from the library?! Make art, don't destroy it.
    I love the tone and aesthetics of your bog! And the name - "Day Dreamer, Night Thinker" - feel like I can relate. And thanks for stopping by my blog!( sorry for my so very late reply ) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha agreed :) It's ok though. It's interesting to have the temporary art concept. Aw thank you so much-- it makes me so happy to hear you like the aesthetic <3 And of course! Thanks Marian!

      Delete
  3. The poem is really good, Your talented!
    x TargetGirl
    PS I have nominated you for the Cramm award
    targetgirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you!! Will check it out :)

      Delete
  4. When you said that the poem was gone by lunch, I felt a little deflated. It truly was a gem and I am happy you had a picture. I might try this out myself!
    nandythecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that poem is beautiful. sad it was taken down, but I like what you said in the comment up there about temporary art. and I can very much relate to all the school stuff. not fun. I hope things have been looking up! and new music, yess...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope your school is going ok as well, and life in general. Thank you for the nice comment friend

      Delete
  6. Woah, this post is like, my life.
    That poem is beautiful.
    School is nuts.
    Life is exhausting.

    I just found your blog and I love it!
    Keep writing amazing girl!
    elissa / letters-to-jayna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw oh my gosh, thank you so much <3 You're so kind. I'm glad you could relate haha. We'll get through it.

      Delete