Twenty-Øne Piløts Concert !!


Guys

guys

I went
to see
Twenty-Øne Piløts

IN CONCERT LIVE OH MY GOD IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING!!

Ok I'm going to try not to just like scream at you but like WOW GUYS IT WAS AHHH

So just some background if you're new here tøp is my favorite band along with Bastille (which I've now seen both live so that's rad). Usually I don't fangirl quite this much on my blog but I can't really help it for this to be honest haha.


So the show itself was phenomenal-- Tyler and Josh are my heroes and they are so awesome and nice and wonderful and make awesome awesome music. I was screaming and jumping up and down at every song basically. They're truly such an awesome band an so inspiring to so many people and I love everything they sing about and the things they stand for. There's nothing more empowering than singing the entire Car Radio rap at the top of your lungs along with Tyler and Josh. I was down in the pit, and I had such an awesome view of everything happening. I compiled some photos and videos, so enjoy those and comment below with your favorite tøp song if you're a crazy fan like me XD If you're not (((((yet go listen to them))))) tell me about any of your favorite artists you've seen live!


or link here










Also the opening acts were Judah & The Lion
and they sang Mr. Brightside which was awesome and then Jon Bellion who did All Time Low for us as well as this other song 80s Films which I had never heard before but was literally like listening to glitter? It was really good.

10 comments :

  1. AHHHHHH CONGRATS. This looks like an amazing concert!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing! I love Twenty One Pilots, and I'd love to hear them live :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know! Hopefully you will get to-- it's such an amazing show!

      Delete
  3. Ahh!!! This is amazing! Congrats to you! I am only slightly jealous! This looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!! It was super amazing. Thank you for your sweet comment <3

      Delete
  4. There is an intense wave of jealously sweeping over me right now. WOW! Genuinely hoped you had great fun as Twenty one Pilots rock. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you!!!! I had a rad time for sure :)

      Delete
  5. OMG!! I love TOP!!! My riend gets to seethe concert in Auckland and I am so JEALOUS!!!I bet you had a FABULOUS time!!
    xoxo TG
    targetgirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yeah! Ah that's so cool she gets to see them--hopefully you can see them too sometime! It was amazing for sure. Thank you so much for dropping by-- I love seeing all your sweet comments- they brighten my day :)

      Delete