Sketchbook Work

Hey friends!

Ok first off

wow it's been two weeks since I posted

and that's embarrassing because I literally just wrote a post about how one of my New Years goals is to be more consistent posting

((cringes))

I always dislike it when bloggers take long hiatuses and then say "sorry it's been so long guys"

but

sorry it's been so long guys

anyways yeah school is super annoying right now-- finals are next week and I've overall been a ball of stress so I haven't had time to compile a quality blog post in the last two weeks. Forgive me.

BUT

I do have a sketchbook post for you guys (finally). There's a ton of work since it's been forever, so grab a cup of tea and enjoy. Miss you guys-- good luck on finals for those of you who are also spending your time hunched over study guides. Don't forget to take time to art!

RP OC

cute soft space nerd OC I love him

ATHENA aw

trying to figure out how to work Copic markers haha

Luira-- another RP OC

watercolor mess

this looks so like aesthetic but in my mind while I was doing it it was like cute smol emo rip me

thoughts

smh

comic

this one got all smudgy but I love the concept

...Panic! lyrics...

collage

Chiara Bautista spread-- she is so amazing go check out her art she's so awesome I love her

more collage

comic

cute elf

collage 2 page spread

I don't even know what style I was going for here and why on earth is that eye way up there

15 comments :

  1. I'm in the same boat as you I've wanted to post more but I'm struggling!! I love the artwork you have posted. I think it's really great to see others artwork since it can be so personal sometimes. Lovely post Vivian! Oh and the painting that got smudgy of the girl, caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much V! I feel you-- ugh, so much work. I can't wait to have more time to post, hopefully soon! I like that one too-- I wish it hadn't smudged haha. Oh well. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. You are a fond of sanity, and your ability to draw is welcome. I congratulate you for making a beautiful and fulfilling share. Despite your exams, we are making bloggers happy. Already, the test site leads you to blog. God is just and will think of all his servants. I will be happy to follow you. I hope all wishes will be accepted. With love and greetings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed my work :)

      Delete
  3. I love your artwork! It's so beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I love one with the P!ATD lyrics on them, it's really interesting (and Nine in the Afternoon is such a good song!)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Jollygirl <3! Ahh yes-- Nine in the Afternoon is the greatest XD

      Delete
  4. your artwork is awesome!! same with the wanting to post more thing! loved reading this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHY CAN I NOT DRAW LIKE YOU??? seriously, your artwork is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you're too nice haha. Thank you so much it really means a lot. It's all practice haha XD

      Delete
  6. oh MY. whaaaaaaaaat?

    this is AMAZING.
    took my breath away.
    i could never draw. i mean like not even at gunpoint. i mess up a stick figure.
    but you.
    you are so talented and gifted.
    this was BEAUTIFUL.

    it was my first time visiting your blog and i just fell in love with your artwork.
    never stop <3

    much love!
    ashley

    www.likenootherjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh

      You literally just made my whole day thank you thank you thank you so much I can't even say it enough haha you're truly the sweetest <3 <3

      Delete
  7. These are absolutely beautiful, this has inspired me to get back to my journal and get illustrating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad that I was able to inspire you!

      Delete