Disneyland!!

Hey readers! Yesterday, I got to take a visit to Disneyland with my family and some friends. If you know me, you know I'm totally obsessed with Disneyland and think it's truly one of the happiest places on earth, so I was (substantially) more than excited when I found out about this trip. Plus, I got to go with my best friend, who is equally obsessed with all things Disney, so we had a ball geeking out over everything and enjoying all the rides and sights. The park was still all decked out for the holidays, and all the lights and decorations were simply amazing!

 It was such a magical trip-- enjoy these photos and drop some comments below: have you been to Disneyland? Favorite ride?

Yay Disney!


the tree was so amazing, not to mention huge, look at that

Adventureland

OK SO THE HAUNTED MANSION WAS NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS THEMED AND I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THAT MOVIE AND YES IT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING

more haunted Mansion because yes-- it was my favorite ride of the day

twinning

the castle was gorgeous

we ended up going on small world twice in a row haha

More twinning-- my friend and I got matching Haunted Mansion sweaters to commemorate our favorite ride.

me admiring the riverboat haha-- I love the boats

view from the top of the riverboat

Main Street- my favorite part. I love it when it's all lit up.

parade

Anna and Elsa! Yes I love Frozen and yes I was super excited when this float came by XD


Thanks for the special day and awesome memories Disney!

6 comments :

  1. It looks like you had so much fun! The castle is so pretty!
    And, the haunted mansion sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I had a great time, and I know, the castle is amazing. Thanks Jolly Girl!

      Delete
  2. this looks like SO MUCH FUN! hope you had a great time!! that pic from the riverboat is beautiful!

    xoxo, madeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madeline! It was indeed quite fun :). And thank you-- I love the riverboat, it's so gorgeous

      Delete
  3. FIOFIEJFOSLDFJSI I don't know what to say. I just sat here typing in my comment the deleting it then rewording it and AHHH! I am just exciting about this post and I love the pictures! Your hair is pretty! I still have yet to go to Disney but I am excited for when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much haha. Disneyland is certainly very exciting haha, I spent most of the trip freaking out in excitement. Thanks haha, my hair is sure getting really long XD. I am excited for you to go someday!

      Delete