Blogmas Day 8: Christmas Playlist

My friend and I have been having a lot of fun compiling this Christmas playlist. It's a little bit of a mess and quite eclectic, but a lot of fun to listen to. Feel free to pick and choose favorites to make your own playlist, or to listen to all of them as well.


Humbug- Owl City
Be Still My Heart (Nobody Remix)- The Postal Service
Carol of the Bells (feat. Goblins from Mars)- Trap City
Carol of the Bells- Sauniks
All I Want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey
Last Christmas- Taylor Swift
Setting the Trap- John Williams (Home Alone Soundtrack)
Little Saint Nick- The Beach Boys
Tuning Out- Bastille
Carol of the Bells- John Williams (Home Alone Soundtrack)
O Holy Night- John Williams (Home Alone Soundtrack)
Mistletoe- Justin Bieber
You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch- Thurl Ravenscroft
All I Want for Christmas is You- My Chemical Romance
The Nutcracker Soundtrack (all the songs)
Jesus, Rest Your Head- George Winston
Joy- George Winston
Carol of the Bells- George Winston
Night, Pt 1: Snow- George Winston
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out- Fall Out Boy
Nothing For Christmas- New Found Glory
Light of Christmas (feat. tobyMac)- Owl City
Little Drummer Boy- Toby Mac
The First Noel (feat. Owl City)- Toby Mac
Fool's Holiday- All Time Low
Christmas Time is Here (Vocal Version)- Vince Guaraldi Trio
White Christmas- The Drifters
Christmas Is- Run-DMC
Mary, Did you Know?- Pentatonix
Baby, It's Cold Outside- Margaret Whiting & Johnny Mercer
Christmas Every Day- Simple Plan
Christmas Everyday- Unspoken
I Won't Be Home for Christmas- blink-182
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas- Michale Bublé
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee
Santa Baby- Eartha Kitt
When Christmas Comes to Town- Matthew Hall & Meagan Moore (Polar Express Soundtrack
I Don't Wanna Spend Another Christmas Without You- The Ready Set
Let it Go- Idina Menzel
SaveSave

8 comments :

  1. YESSS! More Christmas music to listen to! I will for sure be listening to Toby Mac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Christmas music! Yes haha- love Toby Mac XD

      Delete
  2. I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS.

    Literally going to be adding tons and tons of these songs to my Christmas playlist:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARY DID YOU KNOW IS THE SONG THAT GOT ME HOOKED ON PTX, AHHH. Their Winter Wonderland song with Tori Kelly is incredible as well <3

    I've been loving Carol of the Bells by the bird and the bee and God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen by August Burns Red.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sameeeee I love that song. It's just agh yes. I will definitely have to listen to those-- thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh yaasss!! I love these songs!!!

    ReplyDelete