Blogmas Day 7: Small Gift Idea for Friends

For today's Blogmas post, I thought I'd share a cute little gift I got for my friends at school. This is a great gift to get if you want to get a small thing for a lot of people, especially if you have artistic friends. It's simple yet personal, and I think it'd be a lot of fun to receive.



So basically I just purchased a pack of mini Stabilo art pens. I then chose a color for each friend-- it could be their favorite color or it could be a color that reminds you of them. To add a little extra personalization, I made small flags out of paper and wrote their names on each one before taping them to the pens.




And that's all there is to it! I'll be giving these with my mini Christmas (note)cards to all of my friends!

10 comments :

  1. A cute idea! My sister was looking at this post from me and she LOVES the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute, simple idea! Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I love those pens! The way you're using them is super sweet <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! Yeah-- they are such nice pens, I'm obsessed with them

      Delete
  4. This looks like such a cute and easy thing to do. I'm definitely noting this down as a thing I could do. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes- very simple but also special. Glad you like it :)

      Delete