Blogmas Day 6: Mini Christmas (Note)Cards

So last year I made mini cards out of note cards, and I thought I'd do it again this year since they turned out so cute in 2015. This time I did an adorable simplified reindeer. I folded 5x8 index cards so the lines were on the inside, then decorated each one with a Rudolph. For his nose I used my finger to stamp some red ink. The eyes were drawn with micron pens, and the antlers with a brown colored pencil. I wrote a personal note inside each one, and I will give them to my friends the last day of school before break. And that's all there is to it!

**note-- original idea modified off Pinterest. Original design here. All credits to original artist.








8 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest idea! I'm definitely going to have to do it next year, and maybe this year for a few last minute gifts I still have to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww those are super cute!! They look so nice :D

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these to send them to my parents and my boyfriend, I just loved the idea so much when I saw this post :D The only problem was that I didn't have a red ink pad, so I had to use some weird Chinese ink that ended up going everywhere, on the cards, on the envelopes, on me... XD I had fun making them though, thanks for giving me some inspiration :)

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, haha, I also had a permanently red finger for quite some time after finishing these haha. I'm so glad that you made these though-- I hope your boyfriend and family liked them, and I'm glad you had a lot of fun making them! No problem-- I love inspiring XD. Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete