Blogmas Day 3: December Obsessions

Some rather festive things I'm a little bit obsessed with this month:

Christmas Socks
I'm really just obsessed with socks year-round, but festive socks are just yes.


 Christmas Piano Music
It's so relaxing and lovely for studying to.



My Reindeer Shirt
I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR TO WEAR THIS SHIRT JUST LOOK AT IT



My Holiday Sock Monkeys
So I may or may not collect sock monkeys. And I may or may not have eight Christmas ones. ((hey I never said I wasn't weird))



That Pinterest Christmas Aesthetic
You know exactly what I'm talking about.



Hot Tea
I'm so happy it's cold again so I can enjoy hot tea. I've been particularly enjoying some lavender chamomile lately.


Fuzzy Blankets
My mom got me a very fuzzy, very warm blanket from Costco. Needless to say it's wrapped around my shoulders pretty much 24/7 on the weekends ((although my dog enjoys it too--hence the photo)).



What are your guys' December obsessions?


SaveSave

6 comments :

  1. FUZZY BLANKETS HECK YES. And your reindeer shirt is so cute!!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! Yessss fuzzy blankets are the best I agree

      Delete
  2. This post is what I needed in my life. I love that sweater, and your dog, and the socks, and everything else!!! Tis the season and it's looking great on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much V! I'm glad you enjoyed this post <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha thank you-- my mom kind of has a thing for Christmas bedding haha

      Delete