Blogmas Day 2: Holiday Sketchbox


Hello readers!
It's been longer than I would've liked, school...ughhh. Anyone else ready for winter break?
But a cheerful spot in the midst of school stress-- I received my Holiday Sketchbox! I'm so excited about this box, and it came with a whole bunch of things that I've wanted for quite some time and am so excited to try out!





Contents:

Custom Sketchbox+ Stillman & Birn Mini Sketchbook--awesome for travel sketches, plus it's adorable

MOLOTOW Liquid Chrome 20 Year--uh oh a fancy pen--I'm a little addicted to fancy pens so this is perfect I cannot wait to mess around with this

Copic Sketch Marker (dark pink)-- YES!! I HAVE WANTED A COPIC MARKER FOR SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE ONE AND I'M SUPER EXCITED

Daler Rowney Watercolor Travel Set--This is probably the item I'm most excited to have received, as I have wanted a set of nicer watercolors for some time, and the size is perfect for me to take with me to school and out and about

Princeton Heritage Synthetic Brush (size 8 round)-- This brush is a really nice thing for me to receive, as I only have one high quality watercolor brush. Having another size in my set will be really awesome.

Van Gogh 10ml Watercolor Tube (olive green)-- Ooh, a real watercolor tube. I've only ever had cake watercolors. I'm very excited to try out this brand, although I'm a little afraid of how much I think I'll like it, as tubes of watercolor can be very expensive ((winces as I watch my money fall out of my wallet and into the Michaels cash register))

Cretacolor Graphite Aquarrell Pencil (8B)-- I can always use another sketching pencil

Sketchbox Sticker-- As usual. I've been having a lot of fun collecting these and sticking them all over my life. Stickers are great.

So there's my Holiday box! Let me know which items were your favorite :)
Also, I'd be interested to know if you all enjoy these sorts of posts-- art supplies hauls and box openings and whatnot. I have a Sketchbox subscription again this year, so if you enjoy these I can start doing opening posts again after Blogmas? Let me know :)

No comments :

Post a Comment