Blogmas Day 12: Favorite Christmas Moments


Merry Christmas Readers!!


I am writing this wearing my new Christmas pajamas, snuggled up in very Christmas-y bed, my stomach full of Christmas dinner and my mind full of all the new memories I've made. To finish off this year's Blogmas series, I thought I'd compile a little list of favorite Christmas memories from this holiday season.

watching Home Alone with my family
waking up at 6 am on Christmas morning and finding out I was going to see Twenty-One Pilots as my gift (SCREAMS)
playing the present game at my family Christmas Eve party
going to Christmas Eve Eve church on the 23rd
receiving the sweetest book from my friend
the car ride home on Christmas Eve night, when everything was calm and bright
all my new socks I received
giving my sisters their gifts
watching my youngest sister revel in the huge amount of Harry Potter merch she received
the way it felt falling asleep on Christmas Eve
eating Christmas Dinner, the best meal of the year
reading all the wonderful Blogmas posts all you awesome bloggers have written
handing out my gifts at school on the last day before break
jamming to my Christmas playlist
the smell of the Christmas tree
the glow of Christmas lights, and standing outside to look at our tree through the windows
my sweet friend giving me washi tapes she picked for me herself
watching Elf in Biology class on the last day before break
wearing my reindeer sweater and festive socks
ice skating on Christmas Eve with the carols playing, and the whole rink to ourselves
picking out gifts for my friends and family
doing Blogmas here on my blog :)

Thank you all for reading my Blogmas posts this season, I've had so much fun writing these posts and hearing from all of you in the comments. Thanks so much for participating with me and reading along :) Merry Christmas, you guys are the best!

8 comments :

  1. So glad I found your blog! What a lovely space you have here-- full of enchanting photos and writing. Merry Christmas, and I can't wait to see what you've got in store for the new year!!

    xx
    Steph

    strictlystephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  2. Your blogmas posts are the best! I really loved reading your list of beautiful christmas memories! I can relate to SO MANY of these :) (socks are actually the best of all christmas gifts. really. I think that's my favorite gift I received this year)

    hope you had a wonderful christmas!
    xoxo, madeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madeline!! I hope you had a great Christmas as well :)

      Delete
  3. Aww, I love this! I'm totally your younger sister with HP stuff lol.

    Hailey
    haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes-- she loves Harry Potter is the best XD Thanks for the sweet comment :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a really lovely day :) Snuggled up in socks and new PJS - what more could you need :) Hope you have a good new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It was a lovely day. I hope you have a good new year as well :)

      Delete