Blogmas Day 10: Blogger Gift Exchange!

Hello dear readers and Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

So as some of you know I am participating in the Blogger Gift Exchange over at Vanessa's Blog Simply Me, and today is the big reveal. So *drumroll* my secret santa blogger was...


I have had a lot of fun checking out Madeline's lovely bookish blog and getting to know her through her posts. I found that Madeline and I have a lot in common- besides both being book-obsessed bloggers we also both run cross country! 



So as Madeline's gift, I'm going to be doing a little review of her blog. So here are the things I love about A Chic Bookworm:

-The very aesthetic bookstagram worthy pictures. Madeline's books photos are simply beautiful, and I love how they really tie the whole blog together

-Her reviews (of course). Madeline has a really great way of capturing the best and worst parts of a book, along with awesome graphics to make the post even more enjoyable to read.

-The overall layout of the blog. Madeline's blog template is just too pretty not to compliment. Honestly it's beautiful, and her blog graphics add so much to each post.

-Madeline's spunky writing voice! She's so upbeat and cheerful, she's a lot of fun to read!

-The nice mix of book posts and lifestyle posts are a good balance and engaging to the readers.

-Madeline herself. I have interacted with Madeline a few times through comments, and she is friendly, interesting, and welcoming to everyone on her blog. I can't wait to get to know her better and continue reading her blog in the coming year!

So that's A Chic Bookworm! Be sure to check it out and leave a sweet comment for Madeline-- she deserves it! Thanks so much Vanessa for putting on the gift exchange, and thank you Madeline for writing an inspiring, beautiful blog. <3

The amazing Envy @ Lost in Translation had me, feel free to check that post out as well, thank you Envy for writing such a sweet post! 
https://verdwaaldinvertaling.blogspot.com/2016/12/envys-hall-of-fame-vivian-day-dreamer.html?showComment=1482597416060#c4778332108015601940


10 comments :

  1. oh my goodness, this means so much to me!! (i can't even put it into words!) thanks so much for this super sweet post! hope you are having a happy holiday season so far!!

    your blog is so awesome, also!

    xoxo,
    madeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! My pleasure <3 You deserve it, you have a lovely blog. I hope you are having a happy holiday too!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea, I can't wait to check out Madeline's blog.
    Ranyel x
    www.nocaremoreflare.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can thank Vanessa for the idea-- she's so awesome at helping bloggers get to know each other. Yes! Definitely check out Madeline's blog! Thanks for the comment <3
      -Vivian

      Delete
  3. Ooooh Madeline's blog looks so pretty; I'll definitely have to give it a look!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Thanks for the comment Ellie :)

      Delete
  4. I was your Secret Santa, so there's a post about you on my blog ^-^

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Envy! I'll go check it out right now!

      Delete
  5. I didn't even know there was something like this happening in the blogging community. I'd have loved to join. At least there's always next year!
    Madeline's blog looks fantastic, I'm gonna head over there right now!
    Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, oh well, yes of course next year! Yes, it's lovely :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete