Blogmas Day 1: A Christmas List+Blogger Gift Exchange


the smell of pine needles
warm slippers
glowing lights
silver bells
handmade cards
reindeer sweaters
wishes
cold fingers
shiny ice skate blades
paper snowflakes
gingerbread men
tinsel
caroling voices
colored paper
snow globes
shiny ornaments
rosy cheeks
fuzzy socks
cocoa
crackling fires
joy

xx

My dear friend Vanessa at Simply Me has created an opportunity to do a blogger gift exchange! Check out the link if you are interested in signing up-- I'm participating :)


2016 Blogger Gift Exchange

6 comments :

  1. I love this list!! "Paper Snowflakes"- I love that, I used to make them a lot when I was younger :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- those are so cute and fun to make :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful list <3
    Also - I contacted you about a week ago with a blogging proposition, but I haven't gotten a response. Although I really want to work with you I need a reply soon, so if you could respond that would be awesome. <3 (And my apologies if you already have and I just didn't get it - please alert me if that is the case.)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ellie! So sorry-- I just sent you a response. I always forget to check my blog email haha, I apologize it's so late!

      Delete
  3. YOU KNOW WHAT? I need an ugly Christmas sweater, you reminded me of that! Also love all the Christmas on your blog! Thank you for doing the exchange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES CHRISTMAS SWEATERS !! Aw thanks, and of course! Thank you so much for putting it on, I'm really excited :)

      Delete