I (finally) got a Goodreads!



So I finally got a Goodreads! Yay!

I feel like I sort of had a Goodreads for a really long time because I constantly used it to read book reviews and whatnot but I decided I should probably actually make myself an account. Mainly I just needed a place to organize my ((huge)) TBR, so I have been taking full advantage of that and filling it up with books I have had my eye on for a while (some of which you lovely bookish bloggers have brought my attention to-- winks at Ellie and Noor). Also I have used it to rate a few books- I considered doing full reviews but I don't know if I can keep up on reviews both on there and on here, since I am already super behind on all my reviews here (sorry guys I'm doing my best). But I do look forward to possibly using the review feature to freak out and fangirl write contemplative meaningful thoughts about the books that are shorter than normal reviews that I would do-- maybe link it up to my blog to read the full review? Not sure yet. But I am still new to the whole thing, so if you have any tips or  suggestions or anything feel free to drop me a comment as I am still trying to figure it all out XD. Also, please make me your friend if you want! I would love to follow you all and see what books you are into. Here is a link to my profile:

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/61479779-vivian

Anyways-- that's all for now friends! Thanks for reading <3



SaveSave

8 comments :

  1. Goodreads is an amazing site, and so fun to explore if you like reading! Since you are new to this, my suggestion is to follow a lot of reviewers immediately, so you'll have something to look at on your Goodreads home page! I just friend requested you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah-- it is so fun! I've been having a lot of fun checking it out and browsing around. That is really helpful-- I will be sure to do that! I accepted your request! <3

      Delete
  2. YESSS! I love goodreads but I am never on it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so fun! Thanks for the comment V :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! I'll go check it out :D

      Delete
  4. I seriously need to make a Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's pretty fun to have-- when you make one let me know and we can friend each other :)

      Delete