The Greek Myth Book Tag

I'm back and with another tag!! I keep getting tagged for all these sweet book-y writer-y tags it's awesome and I'm so excited about all of them. This one is thanks to the superb Ellie who runs a rad blog go check her out. So anyways here is the tag!

Zeus/Jupiter- God of the Sky+Thunder, King of Gods: Favorite Book (Choose Your Own Category)


To Kill A Mockingbird is by far one of the best books I've ever read- it was just so so good.

Hera/Juno- Goddess of Marriage and Family: Cutest Book Couple


Percabeth. Sorry-- you knew this post wasn't going to happen without at least one Heroes of Olympus book I mean come on it is the Greek Myth tag

Poseidon/Neptune- God of the Seas and Earthquakes: Book that Drowned you in Feels



I still haven't fully recovered.

Athena/Minerva- Goddess of Wisdom, Handicraft, and Strategic Warfare: Series with the Best World-Building


The world in this series was great as well as the plot and structure and everything about it.

Hades/Pluto- God of the Underworld: Favorite Book with a Dark, Ominous Plot


Stephen King is a master at freaking people out, and this book was spooky for sure.

Aphrodite/Venus- Goddess of Love and Beauty: Favorite Book Cover on a 2016 Release


I have yet to read this one as it just came out, but is that cover not totally epic?

Ares/Mars: God of War and Bloodshed: Most Violent Book You've Ever Read


There was a lot of assassination and just generally disturbing things that happened in these books, especially this one. But they were superb books and I love them and would recommend them, just fair warning.

Hephaestus/Vulcan- God of Blacksmiths and Fire: Biggest Fictional Crush


Haha sorry to double up on the Percy Jackson references but Leo Valdez...He's great

Artemis/Diana- Goddess of the Hunt and Virginity: Favorite Heroine


Nasuada definitely wins this one-- she essentially carried this whole series on her back and saved everyone. She is amazing. ((and there is also not any good fan art of her I tried))

Phoebus Apollo/Apollo- God of Lights and Healing: Sequel Book that Redeemed it's Series


I don't know if I could go so far as to say it 'redeemed' the series but at least it closed it up as neatly as possible and left it alone for good. 

Hermes/Mercury- Messenger God of Thieves and Commerce: Book with the Best Message


This book is just incredible. It changed my whole life. I highly, highly recommend it.

Hestia/Vesta- Goddess of Hearth and Home: Most Relatable Book ((Or Book that is Closest to Your Heart in General))


This book has meant a lot to me for a really long time. It's sort of just my comfort book, the book that I turn to when I just need something warm and familiar and beautiful to read. This is that book for me.

Demeter/Ceres- Goddess of Fertility and Agriculture: Favorite Bookish Setting


The Night Circus!! This book's whole vibe is just too fun.

Dionysus/Bacchus- God of Wine and Celebration: 2016 Book You are Most Anticipating


I'm so excited! Finally!

**
Whew, that was a lot of books. Thanks again Ellie for the tag, I had a ton of fun with this. I would like to tag:

and anybody else who feels like participating!

Thanks everyone <3




8 comments :

  1. I literally opened up blogger and saw that you JUST posted, what a coincidence.

    This tag is seriously amazing, I love seeing what creative things the book blogging community can come up with :0

    I agree with all of these, especially Aphrodite, that cover is STUNNING.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, haha, that is awesome. I know-- this is a rad tag. And yessss all the TOG book covers are amazing I think. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. OMG STARGIRL!!!!!! This is the first time I have actually seen a blogger talk about it. Also Leo Valdez is my fictional crush too! (fight me lol) Amazing tag and great post!!
    - Sarah 🌙
    http://www.blackpapermoon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS Stargirl is the best. And haha, yep, what can we say, all da ladies luv leo, amiright? Thanks so much Sarah <3

      Delete
  3. I've been wondering whether I should read All the Bright Places! Would you recommend it?
    NASUADA IS AWESOME. Angela is still my favorite, though.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally recommend it-- it will crush your soul but it's amazing. Nasuada is the bomb I agree, and Angela is rad too. Thanks for the comment and for tagging me for this I had a lot of fun participating :)

      Delete
  4. OH I love this!!! Love the name too, of ur blog I mean! ;P
    ~Katie@cheeseandsparkles.blogspot.com
    P.S I'm a new blogger if you want to check out my blog or leave a comment! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I would be happy to check it out :)

      Delete