Sketchbook Work



It feels like I just published a sketchbook post, but in reality my last one was so long ago. I have completed a multitude of new artwork in my sketchbook to share with you, so enjoy and comment your favorite pieces :)

flowers in your eyes ((I like this concept--maybe and OC? Who knows.))

a little art journal

Twenty-One Pilots Holding on to You-- this song is my jam right now guys

Mermaid ((of course))

Random girl

MAGNUS LUKAS DAMORA

more art journal

purple hair

even more art journal wow I have a lot

Halloween art journal yay! So much spook xD

10 comments :

  1. So artsy! I love all of these drawings. Art is such an amazing thing, and you clearly work hard and have a gift for it!

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much <3 it means a lot

      Delete
  2. I am always so jealous of your sketchbooks. Amazing work!
    - Sarah ☽
    http://blackpapermoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has come so far! Well done my friend. I always love posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Constantly in awe of your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you :) <3

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love your style and how aesthetic your sketchbook works always are! Keep doing what you're doing gurrrl <3

    x Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole!!! I'm smiling :) So glad you enjoy my work <3 <3

      Delete