Bastille!!



Hello hello awesome readers!

First of all-- I am aware that it has been way too long since I last posted. I had midterms last week, and was quite crunched as far as time went. I missed you all so so much, and I hope to be able to post more now that those tests are all over because I have so many posts to do!

And that brings us to this post--

I WENT TO SEE BASTILLE IN CONCERT
AND IT WAS SO AMAZING

For those of you who are not yet aware, Bastille is my favorite band. I was very very excited (like freaking out every day excited) to have the opportunity to see them, and it was such a crazy experience. I was jumping up and down and filming every song and singing at the top of my lungs. There was once point I remember specifically when they were playing Fake It, my favorite song in the new album, and I felt a thrill go through me as I realized I was actually there, listening to my favorite songs live. It was incredible.

But enough of me jabbering away- I have some videos and photos for you to enjoy :)

((or check this video out on my youtube --maybe better quality?--  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyjtNqbCsB4












2 comments :