Weekend by the Sea

Hello amazing readers!

I am just finishing up my three day weekend, which I spent staying at a small house right by the beach with my aunt, uncle, cousins, sisters, parents, and grandparents. It was such a fun experience, and I had a lovely time relaxing on the sand and hanging out with my family. I thought a little photo-book might be fun, so enjoy, and let me know in the comments what you did for your three day weekend (if you live in a place where they had a three day weekend recently, if not feel free to share a vacation you recently went on).

the view from the back balcony

watercolor painting


did this painting of the view

flying a kite

bike ride-- that's my sister

harbor
we rented a little boat

more harbor

green on green




8 comments :

  1. your painting is so lovely, ahhhh <3 love the pictures!

    evelyn clickman @ if these stars shall fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a perfect weekend! I love your painting <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was indeed quite perfect :)

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had a lovely time <3 awesome photos!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete