Sketchbook Work

So it turns out I've been doing really well as far as producing a large quantity of sketchbook work goes (what is the opposite of artist's block?). I have done SO MUCH, I would say I do a full page or so a day so I have a lot of work that turned out good enough to post. Enjoy!

skater girl drawing collage

mermaid (because what is a sketchbook post without at least one mermaid I mean)

my back to school aesthetic (haha)

Celeana/ Aelin (because fan art happens don't deny it)

dreaming

cabbage patch girl

collage

cute girl sketch

rainbow backgrounds are too fun to resist

maybe OCs?

scraped knees

some gorgeous flowers my dad surprised me with <3

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful!! You are so talented Vivian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuuuude, that fan art is GORGEOUS. And the mermaid my heart <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love the scraped knees piece!
    then again i kind of like morbid things like that from the start xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- I actually think that piece is so cool too- it's definitely one of my favorites from this post. I got the idea of Pinterest a REALLY long time ago and it just popped into my head recently to try to recreate it. I don't think it looks anything near the original since I haven't seen it in years and really just remember the fact that it was knees with watercolors but I like how my version turned out. Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete
  4. I love these all, but I especially love "leave me alone, i'm trying to dream" one and the rainbow background. What great characters with so much personality.

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so sweet <3 I love the I'm trying to dream too- it was so fun to draw. Thanks!
      -Vivian

      Delete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Short on time but your post was great as always!

    ReplyDelete