Mixtape: Red Hightops

I think we all need a little mixtape right now ;)

mixtape: noun a compilation of favorite pieces of music [or other inspiration], typically by different artists, recorded onto a cassette tape [or blog] or other medium by an individual.

red hightops: tangled shoelaces, ripped paper, doodles in margins, graffiti on bathroom stalls, slightly emo, late nights, bouncing feet, growing up, earbuds, don't talk to me, always hungry, just trying to be myself, lonely, crowded, music that's a little too loud



links

playlist
Harlem - New Politics
I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
Bird with a Broken Wing - Owl City
Me Too - Meghan Trainor
Heathens - Twenty One Pilots
Stressed Out- Twenty One Pilots
Tear in my Heart- Twenty One Pilots
Backseat Driver - Toby Mac
I Write Sins not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco
We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
Immortals - Fall out Boy
Sadie Hawkins Dance - Relient K

pinterest mood board
https://www.pinterest.com/moodmixtapes/hightops/

reads
I'll Give You the Sun - Jandry Nelson
Eleanor and Park - Rainbow Rowell
Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
Jason and Marcellini - Jerry Spinelli
Chronicles of Nick - Sherrilyn Kenyon

art
via unknown 

via unknown

via Chiara Bautista 

10 comments :

  1. This whole thing makes me really happy. I'm off to immerse myself in that playlist:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes go immerse yourself- I have been all morning haha. Glad you enjoyed it!!
      <3

      Delete
  2. Dude. This is the coolest. I love playlists and collections that are based on aesthetics and objects it just makes me so happy and makes me applaud the people who collect the songs and links and the cool stuff. Red converse are the best, I wish I didn't lose my pair at Disneyland. *glares at me two months ago*

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That's such a bummer- but at least it was at Disney Land haha. I'm so happy that you like my mixtape-- I'm a sucker for aesthetic list things too XD. Thanks for the sweet comment <3

      Delete
  3. DUDE! I think we have the same music taste. My favorite bands are P!ATD, FOB, TOP, AND MCR! I love this. Thank you for it!

    creesianskeen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAHH yes haha! We do have pretty similar music tastes. I have a pretty wide range as far as music taste goes but this list seemed to contain more of those pop-punky bands (which how can you not get excited about right?) Glad you enjoyed the post and the playlist!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE THAT WE ALL NEED A MIX TAPE. JUST GAHHH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU I"M SO HAPPY THIS MADE YOU SO HAPPY YOU ARE THE BEST <3 <3

      Delete
  5. I LOVE THIS. Please do more posts like this, I will sacrifice my firstborn child.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, of course! I love doing posts like this so I will definitely do more! I'm so glad you like them!

      Delete