Blogtember: Current obsessions

Hey readers! Today I am participating in Noor's Blogtember prompt list. I was hoping to do more of these but school attacked me so this is the first one I've gotten around to. So here are some of my current obsessions:

Bastille's new album Wild World. I am so so so excited about this album! It is so good and I love all the sounds as well as the lyrics. I have been looking forward to this album for so long and I'm so stoked it finally came out (I'm also going to a Bastille concert in October guys I'm so excited I'm freaking out!!)

The word aesthetic. I think I overuse this word. A lot. Sorry.

Pinterest Mood Boards. So I've been going a little overboard with my mood boards lately-- they are just so fun to create!



My hydroflask. My hydroflask constantly saves my life after a particularly brutal cross country workout. It's ability to keep water cold is a true gift from heaven.



The Grapes of Wrath. I'm reading this book right now and it's so good- I love all the description and symbolism, I can't get enough of it. Plus it's really making me think, and I love books that do that.



My Dr. Martens. Whenever I wear my docs I feel so confident. I love them.



Washi Tape. I've been really enjoying using washi tape in my sketchbook recently- I think it adds an interesting design element and makes the composition that much more dynamic.

The Thrift Store. I recently decided to try and buy the majority of my clothing from the thrift store- not only to save money but also to help the environment. I LOVE all my clothes I buy from there, and I enjoy having such a unique wardrobe.

8 comments :

  1. I love thrift shops! I really don't have an excuse not to shop exclusively at them, since there are a bunch in town, but I haven't programmed my brain to think THRIFT > BUY NEW quite yet.

    Doc Martens are awesome. I don't have a pair myself, but I admire other people's from afar.

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes-- thrift stores are the best! But it can be hard to remember, especially when you don't have the energy to dig a little. I love Docs as well :) Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete
  2. MOODBOARDS ARE THE BOMB, MAN.

    And yess washi tape! I've recently gotten obsessed with that too :)

    Also, I nominated you for a tag!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! Yesssss washi tape and mood boards XD Thanks for the nomination- I will go check that out right now!

      Delete
  3. OHHH RIGHT!? The hydos are freaking awesome. I received one as a graduation gift and I love that thing. Taking it to school tomorrow! The mood boards are super too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hydros are the best. And mood boards are so awesome! Thanks for the comment girl! Good luck at college! <3

      Delete
  4. I use the word aesthetic wayyyyyyy too much XD

    ReplyDelete