Sketchbook Work

As a follow up to my last post, I thought it was high time I did a post of some recent sketchbook work. I have done a lot of drawing this summer, so I have a whole bunch of artwork to share with you! Enjoy, and let me know which are your favorites!

hippie <3

punky pixie plus a portrait

surfer (I did this one on my new Wacom Tablet too- still learning how to use it so it wasn't my best piece ever but I think it was ok)

thinking of doing this on digitally too

silence

doodle page XD

little collage

satyr girl (not sure if satyrs are ever girls but whatever)

good morning!



some random OCs

reading

8 comments :

  1. I love the "stop judging, start loving" one! <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! I love how that one turned out too-- I'm thinking of trying to do it digitally ? We'll see I guess. Thanks for the sweet comment <3

      Delete
  2. Oh, I wish that I could draw like that! I love all of the drawings of girls:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- for some reason I'm going through a phase where I just want to draw a whole bunch of girls in different outfits and stuff, so that's mainly what my sketchbook is right now haha. Glad you like them!

      Delete
  3. OMG your drawings are so unique and beautiful. Can't choose, I love them all.
    xo,
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you stuck flowers in the journal too! Very creative :)

    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love pressed flowers :)

      Delete