Q&A-- Answers!

Hello hello! I am back with the answers to my Q&A! Although I didn't get very many questions, the questions I did get were super good and I am really excited to answer them! Thank you to Michaila, Grace Anne, and Vanessa for your awesome questions <3.



Favorite characters/things/animals to draw?: MERMAIDS!!! Mermaids have been my trademark for forever- I love drawing them so much. But besides that I go through phases- right now I'm pretty into drawing just regular old people, but that will probably shift in a month. I've had moments where I've liked drawing fairies, flowers, swords, etc.

Favorite facial feature? (to draw I am assuming): Does hair count because I absolutely love drawing hair.

Favorite book?: It's SO HARD for me to choose my favorite book. To be honest it's really just whatever book I'm reading at the moment. But my top five are probably Falling Kingdoms, To Kill a Mockingbird, Sherlock Holmes, Eragon, and Lord of the Rings.

Best Memory?: Probably snorkeling in Hawaii. Being the mermaid freak I am (read first question), as well as the marine biology nerd I also am, I was in heaven.

If you could be any flower what would you be?: This is so hard! I think I would like to be a California poppy because they are so gorgeous and pop up every year all around my town, in between cracks in the sidewalk, on people's yards, and in the elementary school playground, and nobody can pick them so everyone just has to appreciate their beauty and respect them for who they are and where they choose to grow. And they truly are beautiful.

What is your horoscope? Do you read it sometimes?: Haha I'm a scorpio and I am so far from any of the scorpio traits it's hilarious. I guess I read it whenever I see it somewhere, but I don't really seek it out and I don't take it seriously at all personally. I guess it's because everything about my horoscope is so not me, which is kind of disappointing to be honest. (Do you guys think I'm a scorpio?)

What's something you want to see in the next three days?: A dragon but that's not going to happen so probably my friend with whom I've been wanting to hang out with for a while.

Favorite planet?: Earth of course. But besides that I like Planet Nine. It's a hypothetical planet they have been investigating and think may exist because of the way it's gravitational pull is affecting other celestial bodies. It is SUPER big and SUPER far away. I think it is so interesting.

So those are my questions! I hope you enjoyed my answers! Thanks for reading everyone <3

12 comments :

  1. Ooh, I had so much fun reading these answers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had so much fun answering them!

      Delete
  2. I always love these posts! AHA... I can't draw hair, it turns out looking like straw. Little sticks of straw! The California poppy thing is great. I love seeing poppies, a few years ago when I went to California I found a field of them and stopped to take photos of it. It's one of my favorite pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! I'm sure you could draw hair- just with a little practice. And I know, poppies are so beautiful. I bet the photo you took is gorgeous! <3

      Delete
  3. This was the first ever post I've read of yours, and I love your blog, now! Haha! You're so spontaneous and outgoing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Catie-- you are the sweetest! You just made my day! I am so glad you like my blog<3 <3

      Delete
  4. This is an amazing post! I'd love to see more Q & A and awards and tags.
    -Saanvi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saanvi! I would love to do more in the future! They really are so fun :)

      Delete
  5. LORD OF THE RINGS YESSSSS. I feel u fam.
    Hair!! Hair is the best. I love drawing the backs of peoples' heads, because then you get tons of hair without having to worry about noses and mouths and other such things.
    Ahhhh I love astrology! I don't take it seriously, but it's still really fun to look at.
    I've never heard of Planet Nine - I'll have to look into it!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES LORD OF THE RINGS!!! The best. Ever.
      And I agree- hair from the back is super fun to draw.
      Definitely look into Planet Nine- it is so interesting!

      Delete
  6. I've always been a bit obsessed with mermaids as well- I'm so glad I'm not the only one haha! Your trip to Hawaii sounds incredible, I wish I had been there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, haha, you are definitely not the only one XD. Hawaii was amazing- I hope you get a chance to go someday! Thanks for your comment <3

      Delete