Sketchbook Stuff

It has been a while since I've posted any sketchbook stuff, sorry about the wait. I have been really getting inspired (and distracted) by sketchbook flip-throughs on YouTube, so my art may reflect that a little. Also, I've been working a lot on folds in fabric as well as creating interesting expressions. Enjoy these pieces, and let me know what you think o f them in the comments!

some art journaling

a self portrait

my good friend amanda <3

lady of the lake

some trees- used an art book to paint these, credits to the artist

P.S.-- thank you all so much for 50 followers! you are all truly amazing <3

10 comments :

  1. The trees are quite lovely, they make me think of fall! Lady of the lake is great too! And congrats on 50 followers you are doing great Vivian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady of the lake😍 also, where did you get your sketch book from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Leila! I actually got it from Michaels- it's Artist Loft brand I believe. But I don't like it that much- it's rather poor quality and the paper doesn't hold wet mediums very well. I would't recommend it to be honest, I'm just finishing it since I have it. Thanks for your sweet comment! :)

      Delete
  3. I love these! Especially the watercolour paintings of the trees :D You should do more sketchbook posts and mixed media work :D

    Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ | Florrall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ok- that is really good feedback. I will try to post more of my sketchbooks, and I will attempt mixed media work. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I love the collagey look of your sketchbook! I also love how you did those watercolor trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ella! I love collage so much and I really like incorporating pieces of my life into my sketchbooks. Thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  5. Your sketches and watercolor are just gorgeous, Vivian!!! :DDD

    xoxo Morning
    Ups & Downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! You are the sweetest <3

      Delete