July 4th & Baseball

Happy Independence Day to all my American friends! To celebrate, I have some photos of a Dodger game I went to this past weekend- a classic American sport. It was a super fun night, and Dodgers won to the Rockies, which was awesome. Before the game there was also an Old Timers game with past Dodger players, which was really a neat thing to see. My sisters, decked out in our Dodger blue of course, munched on hotdogs and sunflower seeds and peanuts, and tried to catch foul balls (unfortunately we weren't able to catch any this time). It was an exciting night, and a wonderful summer memory. Go LA!





Do you follow baseball? Which team is your favorite?

16 comments :

  1. That is so awesome!! Happy 4th Vivian!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy fourth to you as well!

      Delete
  2. Love this post. Happy 4th of July! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ†πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (Err...late) 4th of July!
    AGH YES ME LOVES BASEBALL
    My favorite team is the Cardinals. They're pretty good. ;)
    ~ Suzy | Craftz'n'Craziness, Lookin' Good Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To you as well! And that's awesome that you like the Cardinals :)

      Delete
  4. Little late but happy 4th! Looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really follow baseball, but I do enjoy watching it nevertheless! I'm hoping to go to a game with my mom and grandma sometime this summer :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baseball is so fun to watch, especially at the games. I hope you get a chance to go!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Sure did! Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete