S U M M E R !

so it's summer !

i'm excited to spend summer with all of you beautiful people

here's what i'll be doing this summer--

learning to drive
painting away
sketchbooking
singing
playing piano
recording
making mixtapes for you guys
listening to endless amounts of music
running
swimming
skating
praying
taking photos
cuddling with my dogs on the couch
eating ice cream
sleeping in
getting up early
going camping
visiting family
practicing for the SAT
daydreaming
night thinking
working on an etsy store
sewing
hanging with my sisters and neighbors
sleeping in the trampoline under the stars
learning how to backpack
freaking out about backpacking
drinking iced tea
reading blogs
blogging
reading endless amounts of books
forgetting to capitalize
chasing poetry
eating strawberries
pinteresting
writing stuff nobody will ever read
reviewing books
dragging my friends to the beach and ice rink
wishing
volunteering
watching once upon a time
doing art with little kids
teaching kindergarteners how to cross the street
babysitting
laughing
crying
breathing
summering

**

happy summer !

guys they messed up in my yearbook and put me as a freshmen. i'm not a freshmen! help!


 via

9 comments :

  1. Oh, I love this! Sounds like you have an exciting summer ahead of you!

    What on earth? They put you as a freshman?? How did that happen??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace! haha- it was kind of funny-- I'm not sure what happened. Oh well, it's a funny memory to look back on XD

      Delete
  2. I love the list packed with wonderful and exciting things to do in Summer. I hope you get to do them all! I'm not too familiar with American years at school and college but it made me giggle a little that you put you in as a Freshman! 😁❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laila! ((freshmen is year 9, or 9th grade as we call it here. It's the first year of highschool-- I'm past my first year)). It can definitely be confusing XD. Thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you pretty much got your summer planned! You're really lucky that you're learning to drive!! And Once Upon a Time is an amazing show, it's one of my favourites!! Don't worry, my yearbook is WAY worse - they put the wrong pictures with wrong names and they didn't even include some of our yearbook quotes :c

    x Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ | florrall.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness haha, your yearbook sounds like a wreck! My yearbook is actually overall very well done, they just made that mistake unfortunately haha. Oh well, can't be perfect. I am very excited to learn to drive! And my sister and I love Once Upon a Time, but we are very behind, only on season two! We generally don't watch that much TV, so we are always excited to find a show we like. Thanks for the comment ;)

      Delete
  4. This was a PERFECT summer list. Love your blog ! Glad I came across it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it <3

      Delete
  5. This was a PERFECT summer list. Love your blog ! Glad I came across it.

    ReplyDelete