Collages and Prints

Hey hey! Today I have some enigmatic collages I made back during the school year in art class. I love collaging because really anyone can do it and it is so much fun to mess around with aesthetics and all that. I also have a few linocut prints, which are made by carving a piece of linoleum into the shapes you want, and then inking it and transferring the ink. It is essentially a big stamp. I think mine turned out really good this year, unlike last year which was, well, not something to dwell on XD. Anyways, enjoy!



In My Head

Library Books

Technicolor

Tenth Grade Chem

In Between: Past and Future

Make me Into Myth

Stereotypes

Pursuit of Knowledge

8 comments :

  1. wow these are cool! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool! I love the linocut prints, they have an aboriginal-like feel to them! The collages are very aesthetic - I absolutely love the style! Very nice work :D

    Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ | Florrall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love all the aesthetic in the collages too. And the texture on the linocuts does give it a lot of expression. I appreciate your sweet comment :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the collages, they entire style and arrangement of the collages are so cool. Especially the slight hint of watercolor in the background. I don't know what else to say other then I wish I could frame all of them and keep them. By the way where did you get the pictures? from a magazine or did you print them?
    xo, Eternal Dreamer
    www.theguiltygalaxy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I used these old National Geographics and other books they had in my art classroom. They are so simple to make and look so col.

      Delete