What's In My Bag?

Hello readers! Today I have prepared a What's In My Bag Post. I don't know why, but I always love reading other people's bag posts, and so I thought hey, why not do one myself? So this is a little inventory of my backpack, which I carry everywhere, and these are all my necessities.

Here is my backpack, I think is is so adorable and I love the color and everything about it. Not to mention it is super comfortable and a good size.

And here are the contents! Whew! Let's take it one thing at a time :)

First we have my wallet and earbuds, pretty self explanatory I think.


This is my emergency pack I suppose you could call it. I liked to be prepared. It contains: A pad, three bandaids, a small sewing kit, a mirror, a swiss army knife, a wet towlett, a compass, a flashlight, hand warmers, sea sickness bracelets, sunscreen, and, of course, the bag.

My Polaroid, for shooting instants on the go.

This bag has three stacked pockets, and I hold different things in each one.

The first pocket is miscellaneous pens and pencils.

The second pocket is all my beautiful colored pens that I LOVE

And the third is just a bunch of tools I guess.

And finally, my pencil box (or sketchbox as I call it because of the sticker) It is really just a tin that used to hold calligraphy tools.

It has a whole bunch of Prisma colors, a bookmark, some pens, a sharpener, a rubber band, and eraser, and another tape.

And then, of course, my two books- my sketchbook and my reading book.

And that's my backpack! I hope you enjoyed this tour and it gave you some ideas for what to carry with you. What do you keep in your bag? Comment below!

13 comments :

  1. Great post c: Your bag and camera are adorable btw!
    I don't really carry a bag often but your emergency kit is definitely a must in everyone's bag, especially if you're going overseas or camping!

    Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ | florrall.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! And thanks- I love the Fjallraven Kanken bags, they are so cute!

      Delete
  2. I love posts like this! Aren't polaroids fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these sorts of posts too! And yes- Polaroids are way to much fun :)

      Delete
  3. Wow you seem prepared for everything. I did a "what's in my bag" post a few weeks ago but I just got a new bag and am considering to make a new post sometime soon. I don't really carry art supplies around since my textbooks kinda take up all the space and I don't get time to do anything interesting on campus.
    The polaroid camera looks really cute by the way!
    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your bag post actually was what originally got me thinking about doing mine! And I feel you with the textbooks- this bag is actually really small and it doesn't hold everything I take to school- I just like to always have these essentials with me. But when I go to school I take a bigger backpack and cram all this stuff (minus the emergency kit and polaroid) in with my textbooks and folders and all that. My back hurts afterwards haha. Thanks so much for this comment!

      Delete
  4. I love seeing posts like this! Cool stuff! :-)

    darlinginspirations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! ;)

      darlinginspirations.wordpress.com

      Delete
  5. This was quite interesting! I usually keep Starbucks money, ALL THE BOOKS, and a crap ton of pencils in mine.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALL THE BOOKS YES! In my school backpack I seem to always have at least three (how does that happen?) And you need pencils. Lots of pencils. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete