Garden News: First Cucumbers!

So, my garden (which was afore mentioned in my post In the Garden) has been doing extremely well,  and is growing very happily. I am so proud of all my plants (I know I'm crazy but I love them). Anyways, my cucumbers especially have been flowering and growing like crazy, and yesterday I picked my first three organic, homegrown, local as it gets cucumbers of the 2016 spring season! Yay! The first harvest is always so exciting, and I am excited to share it with you! Check out the photos, and let me know how your garden- wether its pots, fields, indoor, outdoor, boxes, or window boxes- is doing.







12 comments :

  1. Your garden looks amazing! I can't tell you how much I love cucumbers and when they are grown by yourself they are ten times better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! We just ate them tonight and they were de-li-cious. So fresh and watery and crisp! Thanks for the sweet comment <3

      Delete
  2. Your garden looks fabulous!!! Cucumbers are the BEST. I love salted cucumbers- so good in the summertime!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Cucumbers are so good! Are salted cucumbers another term for pickles? Because if so, then I totally agree! Pickles/salted cucumbers are the best, especially in the summer, you are so right.

      Delete
  3. Looks yummy. Good job Vivian! ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmmm! Cucumbers aren't in season yet where I live but I'm counting down the days! They're delicious!

    And I 100% know what you mean by saying you're proud of your plants! They're like cute little green children!

    Sarah || blissandliveliness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so true :). Cucumbers are delicious. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. Oooh those cucumbers look so good! I love fresh garden veggies :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! Fresh veggies are the best :)

      Delete
  6. your garden is so cute, I love cucumbers! Keep growing fresh vegetables :D

    Nicole แต”แดฅแต” | florrall.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Cucumbers are the best :)

      Delete