Blogiversary...?


So I was thinking about how, since it is the end of May, it is right around the time when I started-ish this blog last year. I say started-ish because I technically began this blog way back in fifth grade or so, when it was called The Doodle World blog and all I posted were google searched images of ice cream and flowers and stuff (it's ok you can laugh, it's really funny now that I look back on it). But it was only last May that I got it back out again, spent like two weeks editing the template and messing with the layouts, and relaunched it as Moon Dust with my First Post, a thoroughly exciting kick-off that featured four sentences and a single photo of a bag I'd taken the day before at a local art store. I realize now it might've been smarter to launch my blog with a Get to Know Me or Goals for This Blog post but hey, apparently I thought tote bags of deconstructed artists were gripping first post material (actually I still really like that bag I need to find it and buy it).

Eventually I realized Day-Dreamer, Night-Thinker was a way cooler and more interesting name than Moon Dust (like.. what?), and found TBC. And that's when I began to meet all of you lovely people. My first comments and follows were some of the best days of my blogging career so far, I remember being so proud to reach ten followers. Now, at 42, I feel so accomplished and thankful for all your support in getting me there.

There are so so many people who have been present in this exciting blogging adventure that if I thanked each and every one of you individually it would probably be so long you would stop reading before I got to your name. I want to give a shoutout to Vanessa and Zelus for being some of my very first blogging friends, you guys are honestly the best, and I am so blessed to have you <3. Every blog I follow has been a huge inspiration to me, and so I want to thank all you bloggers who are essentially fueling my passion for blogging with your amazing posts. All the people at TBC who are running that awesome site, you guys are THE BEST and deserve so much more credit than you get. Also, every comment I have ever received has warmed my heart, and I would like to thank each and every person who has left a comment on my blog for putting a smile on my face. All my readers and followers, you guys are the best, and I'm so glad that you enjoy my content. You are the people that reassure me that my art and poetry and all the things I post have a spot in the bigger world. The people I am just getting to know all the way to the people whom I have known since the very beginning; I sincerely thank each and every one of you for encouraging me and inspiring me. And if this is the first post of mine you've ever read, I want to thank you too. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL YOU AWESOME PEOPLE

And so, as a Blogiversary gift to all you you from me, I will conclude this post with some adorable pictures of my dog Sterling to warm your day. Thank you all so very much, you make my life brighter.




19 comments :

  1. woo! happy blogiversary, vivian!

    - kalopcia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoop whoop! Happy Blogiversary :)))
    Just a heads up your last picture didn't load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!! :) And thanks for the heads up, I will check that out

      Delete
  3. This is so exciting! Happy Blogiversary! Thanks for mentioning me! Always makes me smile when people mention me. I am so glad to have found your blog and have gotten to get to know you! Here is to many more blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you Vanessa! It has been an awesome time getting to know you too. Many more blog posts indeed!

      Delete
  4. Happy blogiversary! This is so cute and very sweet of you, Vivian :D

    Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ | Florrall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! You are so sweet <3

      Delete
  5. Happy blogiversary! Mine's in four days and I'm confused yet full of whacky ideas ;)
    I'm looking forward to your next post!

    http://bloggirl2811.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy blogiversary to you as well <3

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, congrats! Your blog is totally amazing and deserves way more followers! Keep up the good work!

    P.S.-Your dog is ADORABLE! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. I so appreciate all of your supportive comments <3. And I know, he's so cute and fluffy. :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your Blogiversary! It's thanks to wonderful bloggers like you that TBC keeps running! :) Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate all of your sweet comments.<3

      Delete
  8. Congrats, Vivian! You definitely deserve every single one of those follows. :)
    ~ Suzy | Craftz'n'Craziness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are too sweet <3

      Delete