Where Have I Gone?

Where have I gone? // I feel // as if // time // is slipping like sand // but so slowly // through my fingers. // Don't worry // girl with hazel eyes, // summer is on its way, // and you will have a moment // to smell the roses // soon.

i suppose this little blurb  is a bit of an apology for my choppiness with the posts lately. trust me, i have so many great ideas for you lovely followers, but not the minute to execute them. even now i am spending time that i should be using for history homework. please excuse my inconsistency, and enjoy these photos of my pups. stay whimsical <3

xx





9 comments :

  1. I have missed you. I love the pictures of you precious pups.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Cant wait to see you! 😘❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks-- I think I will be posting this weekend so you will see me soon <3

      Delete
  3. What cute dogs! I love the little blurb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about not having enough time to blog, right now school is more important! All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Z! You are right about school being the most important, but I must admit, blogging is so much more FUN. Oh well, I'll get to summer eventually XD

      Delete