Sketchbox #5


YAY! Another Sketchbox post! This box has a lot of cool stuff-- check it out!



Contents: A sticker, a neat artist card, some red calligraphy ink, a KRINK Permanent Paint Stick, two Staedtler Pigment Liners, a Simply Simons number 4 round, and a Kurecolor pen.

I have experiment with the brush and ink already, and they sure are cool!

Check Sketchbox out @ https://getsketchbox.com
Also--check out their blog which has a bunch of amazing art done with the supplies! http://www.sketchboxblog.com




12 comments :

  1. Oooh, this looks like so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I am really excited about this box :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! Cant wait to see what you make with this set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks pretty neat! Can't wait to see what you make of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-- hopefully ! will be posting some art soon!

      Delete
  4. I really love the idea of the sketch box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know-- it is such a great idea! I feel like the concept could be applied to so many other categories too-- I have seen one for fitness and makeup and clothes and even dog toys! Such a cute business!

      Delete
  5. I was hoping to order a sketch box myself! They're so neat!
    Just a heads up I tagged you in a Link up on my blog if you are interested!
    Blessings,
    Hugs from Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks Hayley! That's so sweet!

      Delete