In the Garden

To celebrate spring, I spent the weekend planting my garden for the year! One of my favorite parts of spring is starting my new garden. This year, I am planting corn, carrots, cucumber, lettuce, cabbage, peppers, and snow peas. I have a small raised bed that I have been working in for a couple years now, and I hope to have a very successful crop this year. I have some photos and tips as well as resources for those of you who are hoping to have some fun in the garden as well. If you have any pointers I would love to hear from you in the comments- as a gardener I guarantee that there is always more to learn!

Also, my sister from Life Through the Lens did a lovely photo shoot (she's way too good a photographer) of me gardening. Check it out here.

- I have been using printables from this free printable Garden Planner. It is such a great resource and so helpful.
- This easy to understand Garden Cheat Sheet is also so helpful to get at-a-glance info on plants









6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I know! Marigolds are so gorgeous! I plant them around the edge of my boxes because they repel pests.

      Delete
  2. Your garden looks so pretty! Marigolds are one of my favorite flowers, besides tulips and hyacinths :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Marigolds are great <3

      Delete
  3. 🌻🌻🌻What a nice garden! I like the beautiful pictures too. 🌻🌻🌻

    ReplyDelete