What's Playing on my Speaker

I thought it might be fun to give a bit of a list of some of my favorite artists and songs. I'm going to just list a few favorites for you! Let me know your favorites in the comments :)

Fun is my favorite band, and I love their music. Sadly, they only have one good album and a single (I've never really been into their first album).
-We Are Young
-Sight of the Sun (single)
-Carry On
-Why am I the One
-All Alright
-Out on the Town
-One Foot
-It Gets Better

The Format has the same lead singer as Fun, but I've found their music a little bit lighter. Plus they have sweet album covers.
-Let's Make the Moment a Crime
-She Doesn't Get It

I recently started listening to CHVRCHES and I love their music. The sounds are so neat!
-Leave a Trace
-Playing Dead
-The Mother we Share

Twenty One Pilots! It took me a while to get into their music but once I started listening more it grew on me pretty quickly. Their songs are also relatable and meaningful, and I like that.
-Stressed Out
-House of Gold
-Tear in My Heart
-Ride

You can never go wrong with a Bastille song. Never.
-Pompeii
-Flaws

George Ezra is just really nice to listen to- calm but whimsical. 
-Budapest

I have only heard one Hawk Nelson song and I love it, so I need to listen to more. The beat is so great, and of course, the message of the song is awesome.
-Drops in the Ocean

The Postal Service has super creative sounds and words that are very poetic and dramatic. Great to listen to anytime.
-Such Great Heights
-The District Sleeps Alone Tonight

I generally don't like the Chainsmokers, but I love their song that they did with ROZES. It is super fun to listen to.
-Roses

And of course, Shawn Mendes. I know everyone's listening to him right now and he's a little overplayed, but how can you not love Stitches?
-Stitches

14 comments :

  1. BASTILLE AND TWENTY ONE PILOTS YOU KNOW WHAT UP SISTAH. I've never heard House of Gold before *GASSSP* and I'm also going to have to check out all this other fabulous looking music. Aw yes to Stitches and also Life of the Party is so sweet and ALWAYS MAKES ME ALL WEEPY. idek why. XD

    abbiee @ the music blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Yes those bands sure are so great! Oooh, I not want to listen to life of the party. I will check it out. And you totally have to listen to House of Gold it is probably my favorite Twenty One Pilots song.
      -Vivian

      Delete
  2. Twenty one pilots are the very thing that keep me going in life. All of their stuff is so good, I can't even describe it. Your music taste is superb. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! Twenty One Pilots is rad :)
      -Vivian

      Delete
  3. AHH that's a lot of good ones.
    I also really like Imagine Dragons, OneRepublic, and Coldplay. They all have pretty nice music.
    I'm agreeing with Kayla, your music taste is really nice, Vivian. :)
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Suzy! I like Imagine Dragons a lot as well- they're stuff is great. I've listened to some OneRepublic and a little Coldplay--both are also sweet. You have great taste as well :)
      -Vivian

      Delete
  4. HOUSE OF GOLD! I love that one, and Stressed Out as well. My favorite from TØP has to be Kitchen Sink, though.
    WE ARE YOUNG IS AMAZING TOO.
    My favorite artists are Pentatonix, an a capella group (Cracked, La La Latch, Rather Be, Rose Gold), Walk Off the Earth, an indie/raggae group (Hello, Somebody I Used to Know, Heart is a Weapon, Boomerang), and Taylor Davis, a violinist (The Hanging Tree, Nebulous, Reflections, He's a Pirate).

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, I will definitely be listening to kitchen sink now. AND IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE WE ARE YOUNG YOU MUST LISTEN TO LIKE EVERY OTHER SONG IN THAT ALBUM!! I really like pentatonix too, and I am totally going to listen too all those other artists!
      -Vivian

      Delete
  5. I've been getting into Twenty-One Pilots lately, too! Ride is really good. And who doesn't love Stitches??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. Thank you so much for this lovely comment :)
      -Vivian

      Delete
  6. Love these types of posts, it would be awesome to a weekly link up to check out what other bloggers are listening to every week. Check out "Things we lost in the fire" by Bastille. Amazing track!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these types of posts, it would be awesome to a weekly link up to check out what other bloggers are listening to every week. Check out "Things we lost in the fire" by Bastille. Amazing track!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these types of posts, it would be awesome to a weekly link up to check out what other bloggers are listening to every week. Check out "Things we lost in the fire" by Bastille. Amazing track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sash! It is so fun to read about the listenings of others! I have actually listened to that Bastille track, and you are right- it's great! Thanks for your lovely comment :)
      -Vivian

      Delete