The Infinity Dreams Award

So I was nominated by my awesome blogger friend Zelus from My Hopeful Pencil, as well as the lovely Sarah Lou at  Her Electric Ocean for the Infinity Dreams Award (is that a rad name for an award or what, like how can you not do a tag with a name like that?) So I finally got around to doing it! Thank you so much both of you for nominating me!


The Rules are:
-Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
-Thank the blogger who tagged you
-Tell us 11 facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions
-Come up with eleven new questions
-Tag 11 bloggers

Eleven Facts:
1) My favorite number is 2
2) Eleven facts really feel like a lot right now
3) I really really love the moon and the stars and space in general. Star gazing is one of my absolute favorites
4) My goals as a grown up are to become an author and do God's will
5) I have two younger sisters (one of which has a blog- Life Through the Lens)
6) I have a very long list of books I want to read, and I still continually pick up books that I find that are not even on the list (the life of a reader right?)
7) Books help me escape reality on a regular basis
8) Right now in my Bible I am reading the Gospel of John
9) I am learning Spanish in school right now, and I want to eventually become fluent
10) I really love wearing socks with neat patterns on them
11) My favorite school subjects are anything that challenges and engages me (but especially art, english, and science...oh but I also really love my history class...and yeah I really love all the subjects)

Zelus's Questions Answered:
1. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? actually have no idea, probably not that much, my family really loves sleep.
2. What's the best compliment you've ever received? The best compliment I've ever received...that's tough... I'm going to say the compliment that I am very wise, I don't know why but that always makes me feel good inside.
3.  What do you feel you lack? Wow, ok, deep. I feel like I lack quietness. I feel that my life is always whirring or humming or singing, which can be good but sometimes it's important to be still.
4.  If you could repaint your room (in one colour, no wallpaper or anything else), what colour would it be? This is going to sound very boring but white. I want it to be all white so that I can hang lots of neat pictures and art prints on it, without the colors clashing, and have tons of pops of color everywhere. I sort of want my room to be a blank canvas for me to paint on with all my favorite colors.
5.  Have you taken your Myers-Briggs personality test? If so, what are you? If not, go and read about the 16 personalities (briefly) and what do you think you are (based on just reading the 16 personalities) I am an INFJ (I took the test after reading this question and it weirded me out how accurate it was)
6. Have you ever danced in the rain? Indeed I have
7. What's your heritage? On my dad's side, my ancestors came to New England with some of the very early settlers. They eventually moved to California to become apple pickers after the Dust Bowl. On my mom's side, I am also originally European, but my great great grandma was a Native American, and my grandpa is Jewish. I also have Native American on my dad's side as well I believe. 
8. What is your perfect pizza? Bacon, basil, tomato
10. If you could be any age for a week, what age and what would you do? I don't know I guess I hope to be every age for at least a week and I suppose I will just do (and have done so far) normally extraordinary things in those week(s).
11. What would you do differently if you knew that no one was judging you? I think that I would wear dresses and skirts more and just dress more like myself. I don't know why but I always get self conscious in skirts and dresses and generally prettier things so I always chicken out and never wear them even if I really like them.

Sarah's Questions Answered:
1. What is your favorite quote? "I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." -Vincent Van Gogh
2. What is your favorite aspect of blogging? Being able to express myself and the things I love as they truly are.
3. Where do you find inspiration for your posts? Probably mainly on other blogs, and on Pinterest
4. Who is your role model, and why? My role model is probably my youth group leader, she really inspires me and makes me want to be like her.
5. What was the last movie you watched? I believe it was The Martian, which was very good but not as good as the book.
6. Where do you see your blog in the next 5 years? I hope that I will still be blogging, and hopefully it will be about art that I am doing then and of course where God has taken and inspired me.
7. What is your favourite TV show? I know I'm a nerd but I have to say The Cosmos.
8. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be? Creative, Imaginative, Imperfect
9. If you were a disney character, which one would you be? I know it sounds sad, but I think I would be Ellie in Up. She doesn't really talk but I feel like I can relate to her sort of whimsical spirit and her outlook on life. 
10. Is there anything you feel strongly/passionately about? I feel strongly passionate about Jesus and His Word, art and the way it impacts the world, words and their power, the environment and being good to the Earth, and equality and love for everyone
11. What is your starbucks order? Passionfruit iced tea no sweetener with strawberries and a turkey bacon sandwich. 

My Questions for YOU:
1) Favorite artist? (musician, author, web designer, photographer, playwright, painter, anyone who's doing something creative in this world)
2) What album can you listen to over and over?
3) What's something you daydream about often?
4) What was your very first post?
5) What is your Myers-Briggs Personality Type (I know I copied Zelus but this was such a fun question)
6) What's a book that changed your entire life?
7) Describe your dream house.
8) How long is your hair?
9) If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be?
10) What's your favorite class in school and why?
11) What's your favorite comment you've ever received on your blog?

I Nominate:
All of you who are following or reading my blog at this moment. I am so grateful for all of you! Please let me know if you do the tag so I can be sure to read your post! <3

9 comments :

  1. SOCKS WITH PATTERNSSSS. also there are too many books to read in general. why can't I just read faster?? I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. "I feel that my life is always whirring or humming or singing, which can be good but sometimes it's important to be still." < okay yes. me too. XD It's hard to be still sometimes tho...help. mEEEP I'M INFJ TOO. and I also have a teensy bit of Native American. O_O hehe.

    omg when I first read this I thought it just said, "Passionfruit iced tea no sweetener with strawberries and a turkey" and I was like waiT WUT. xD eeep that tea sounds super yummy now I want to try it. :)

    Fabulous tag!!
    love,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much Abbiee- INFJs unite! It's such a coincidence that you are one too, since we are so rare ;). I love that you love all the same things as me! Thanks for this amazing comment !!
      -Vivian

      Delete
  2. Awesome tag! I so agree, the name is very fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nabila! The name is so cool XD
      -Vivian

      Delete
  3. DUUUUUDE MY TBR PILE IS LITERALLY 30 BOOKS LONG I FEEL YA.
    A white-painted room sounds amazing! You could do so much with it :D I would paint mine aqua, I think. Right now it's still the hot pink my parents painted it when I was just born.
    I'm reading Luke! I think Mark is my favorite Gospel so far, though.
    I'm an INTJ! We're pretty similar.
    I'm mainly Italian, British, and German, with a little Dutch in there too, I think.
    I've never heard that quote, but it's beautiful. My favorite is "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
    I would be Belle! We both love reading so much.
    I usually get a tall cafe mocha with two birthday cake pops. Yum :D

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, all your answers are so good! that's cool that you are an INTJ- we are so close! an aqua room would be so cool. It's awesome that you are reading Luke. And the TBR list is an endless thing (even though all I do is read, how is that possible?) Thanks for the awesome comment!
      -Vivian

      Delete
    2. Also your profile picture is Thorin and that makes me so happy- I love LOTR and The Hobbit, I have read them all but I've only seen the Hobbit movies-- I really want to se the LOTR though :)

      Delete