Sketchbox #4

ANOTHER SKETCHBOX!!
I'm so excited (as usual) and I have already done so much with the materials in this set!

check out that art on the box--so neat!

So I received some thin pens, and a black pen also to add extra details, a sketchbook sticker, a giant copic marker, that neat artist card, the supplies card, and a super cute little mini sketchbook that is SO ADORABLE!! 

Check sketchbox out @ https://getsketchbox.com
(since a lot of you have been inquiring about where these magical things come from)
Also--check out their blog which has a bunch of amazing art done with the supplies! http://www.sketchboxblog.com


8 comments :

  1. MAN am I envious! Ooo that Copic marker is a really pretty color! O_o And OH MY STINKIN GOODNESS THAT SKETCHBOOK IS SO ADORABLE ASDFGHJKL
    Ok, mini art rant over now. :P
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, mini art rants are encouraged at this blog XD. I know- all of the stuff is so cool !! I have had so much fun using all of those materials, and I hope to get a sketchbook post together soon ;). And the tiny sketchbook is way way adorable <3
      -Vivian

      Delete
  2. If I ever have time and money I'm going to get myself this subscription box! All the stuff in it looks so great. I'm not really an artist, but these materials make me want to be one :)

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the stuff is super fun! And everyone's an artist in my opinion :)
      -Vivian

      Delete
  3. That stuff looks so cool! I hope you have fun using it :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete