Easter Sunday


23 Jesus replied, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. 
24Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. 

25 Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
-John 12:23-25

Thank you are not a big enough words
in fact
all the languages in the world combined
are not enough
to express the gratitude
He deserves
because it is
infinite

and so my small voice
whispers
Thank You
that it doesn't have to be enough
ever
because you
love me
that much









16 comments :

  1. GAH this. ♥ is so beautiful. ^.^ Also those eggs are so festive and colorful i love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love all the colorful eggs as well-- so fun !

      Delete
  2. I love colorful Easter eggs! Made a few myself this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colorful Easter eggs are the best- so pretty!

      Delete
  3. This is a great post Vivian!! :) I love the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY IS AMAZING OMG. And how do you get your eggs so pretty???

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much Ellie, your comments with all their excitement are so much fun for me to read! I really just make my eggs bright like that by leaving them in the dye for a pretty long time- the longer you leave them the brighter. Then I try to mix different colors by dipping the egg in one and then taking it out and dipping it in the other. It's a little like mixing colors while painting honestly.

      Delete
  5. I love what your blog is called and the eggs are so cute!!! I have a blog too that maybe you could check out sometime? http://tgnextdoor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will most definitely check your blog out. Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete
  6. May you always be filled with the wonder of what Easter means. Beautiful page with beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete