The Creative Blogger Award

Hey readers!

First of all, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! <3 <3 <3

 Second of all, I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by the wonderful Wanda from We Heart Dreaming. She has nominated me for so many awards, and I am so thankful to her for that, and I always feel bad because I never get around to doing any of them and so I AM FINALLY DOING ONE! Sorry it took so long Wanda XD. Also I hope you don't mind that I used your image for the award- if you want me to take it down I totally can-- I just thought it was so cute!



So anyways, the rules are:
-Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
-Share five facts about yourself
-Nominate 15-20 (that's a lot so I might not be able to do that many) bloggers and add their links
-Notify the bloggers you included
-Put the rules on your post

So to switch it up a little, instead of doing five random facts about me (as fun as those are) I thought I'd do five facts about my creative life (since it is after all the creative blogger award). So here are five facts about my artsy side.

1) I like my art to have meaning. Whenever I do a painting or drawing or poem it usually means something, even if the meaning is just me feeling boxed in so I'm going to mess around now :)

2) My blog is my place to be my real creative self. When I blog, I feel like I don't have to make my  my art or writing fit in, because my blog is just that, mine. It has been so special to share with all you readers my passion for creativity in general.

3) I really like collaging, and I don't do enough of it. Something is just so relaxing and fun about it, it's hard to explain.

4) I really really hate drawing or writing or painting when someone's watching. It really stresses me out and I often mess up because I'm focusing more on the pressure of being watched then on the piece.

5) When creative-ing, I must have a clean room. I don't know why, I just must.

So for my slightly less than fifteen nominees:

-Ava from Quiet Land
-Frankimay from All About Good Vibes
-Shelby from Every Little Bit of Lovely
-Zelus from My Hopeful Pencil
-Abby from Abby and the Pens
-Nadia from Cofeessions
-Noor from A Little Bit of Sunshine
-Vanessa from Simply Me


14 comments :

  1. I like that award! Who doesn't love artsy things? ;) I know exactly how you feel when it comes to someone watching me. I always end up ruining the picture from what I wanted it to look like.
    And I am TOTALLY with you with having a clean room. I feel like I can't create anything with a bunch of junk everywhere. A clean room helps my mind stay more focused on what I'm creating.
    Loved your answers, Vivian! :)
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this wonderful comment Suzy!! It's funny how much we have in common :)
      -Vivian

      Delete
  2. I totally know that feeling when it comes to someone watching me while I'm trying to do artsy stuff. It gets me a bit nervous and it kind of steals my creativity away...

    This is a wonderful tag!

    The Journeys of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Salha! I'm glad you liked reading it.
      -Vivian

      Delete
  3. I am totally the same when it comes to doing art-- the art has to mean something. It even applies with my blogging; I CANNOT, like, at all, post something if it doesn't mean something to me in one way or another. >.<

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Morning, I totally feel you there. Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me Vivian!! <3

    Ava, http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, no problem Ava! You deserve it!
      -Vivian

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me for yet another award. Thank you! You're so sweet.
    - Nadia (c0ffeessions.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete