Zoku Milkshake Recipe


Hey readers! It’s Vivian and Geneva (check her out at A Touch of Sparkle, her blog is super cute), and today we have done a little collab post about a fun, easy and healthy recipe! If you didn’t know, we are sisters, and live at the same house so we do a lot of activities together. For Christmas we were both given a Zoku milkshake maker. These are so cool, and we’ve already found so many uses for them! They essentially make any drink instantly into a slushy or milkshake. Pretty sweet! This is a really simple milkshake that has no added sugar or sweetener or anything, just plain old, healthy ingredients easily found around the house. It’s satisfying, with a chocolatey taste and perfect for breakfast, a quick snack, or healthy dessert. This recipe is best made with a Zoku at hand, but if you don’t have one, it can also be done just as deliciously by using a frozen banana (make sure to peel it before you freeze) and some ice when combining in the blender.


Ingredients (makes one shake)
-one spoonful of unsweetened cocoa powder
-a good amount of milk (we didn’t measure it, just sort of poured it in)
-a large scoop of peanut butter
-one banana (frozen if no Zoku)
-chocolate chips (optional- only recommended if making a healthy dessert, not breakfast)
-ice (optional-only with no Zoku)



IMG_1908.jpg


Milkshake Recipe


  1. Combine all ingredients into a blender
  2. Blend thoroughly, so that the mixture is totally liquified
  3. Pour into cup or Zoku (if no Zoku, finish here and enjoy!)
  4. Use the Zoku spoon to mix the shake and scrape off of the sides of the cup, as instructed by the manual
  5. When mixture is nice and frothy and frozen (approximately seven minutes, more if a thicker texture is desired), enjoy!
  6. For an extra treat, crush chocolate chips and sprinkle on top

8 comments :

  1. Ooo, this sounds really good! I think I am going try this. Thank you so much for sharing Vivian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try that sometime! I tagged you in the Gratitude Tag over at my blog!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, but I have actually already done the gratitude tag haha. But I really appreciate you for tagging me!
      -Vivian

      Delete
  3. This looks really good except I don't like bananas! I know, horrible, right? Also, I've got something for you over at my blog. :D https://weheartdreaming.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/vivian-the-vivacious/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, maybe you can find a good substitute! I'll be going over to your blog right now- thanks for letting me know <3
      -Vivian

      Delete
  4. Mmhm! I love love love these shakes, I haven't made one in a while since I have been to lazy to put bananas in the freezer but I will soon! Thanks girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! They are so delicious am I right?
      -Vivian

      Delete