New Years Updates

So it's a new year. I think the new year is such a fun fresh start, so promising and open to do with whatever you make of it. So I think for the new year there is some new stuff we should cover about this blog.

You've probably noticed a bit of change in the design, I went the all-white look with pops of color, I think it makes it more sophisticated and professional looking. If you have any tips or feedback on the design feel free to give it, I want to know what you guys think about it.

Another big thing, I have made a brand new blog button (much better than the old one in my opinion). If you have my old button on your blog I would be really happy if you were able to update it, but no worries if you don't.

Also you may have spied the new pages on my blog- the Library page is all my short stories, so feel free to read those and be sure to comment and give me tips on how I could make them better. The covers and harmonies page- there's a good one. That one is some covers and stuff I've done recording on my new keyboard, and also with my voice. Some are classical, some are totally modern songs, some are worship, so check that out and listen in if you feel like it.

I now have a blog survey. It is located on the sidebar. Please take that so that I can get feedback on how I can make this blog better.

Last but not least, I finally got a Bloglovin'! So follow me there if you have it, I am excited to see the new blogs it will bring.

Anyways, I am super excited to embark on this blog as of 2016! And I can't wait to read all of your blogs! If you have anything to say or add or any suggestions, please comment! Thanks for a great 2015 everyone!

6 comments :

  1. So hey, I hadn't realized you were a Christian until I read this post. So anyway, it was pretty cool when I realized that. :) Also, I love the new design. You're absolutely right: it does look more professional. And glad to see you're utilizing Bloglovin'! I've already begun following your blog. That's how I saw this post, actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thanks for following me and I'm glad you are enjoying the design. And yep, I'm a Jesus follower, I love Him so much and am so glad He is my savior. And I also love to sing praise to Him <3 Thanks for the comment !!
      -Vivian

      Delete
  2. HEy,
    I don't know the old design but i think this one is looking great. Happy New Year! A few hours late after the start on 1th january at midnight but never mind I think it have already been the beginning of 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like the design! Thanks for the comment :)
      -Vivian

      Delete
  3. Love the new design! Happy New Year!
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well !
      -Vivian

      Delete