Leibster Award



Wonderful Abby from Abby and the Pens (check out her blog she is amazing) nominated me for the Leibster award (thank you so much Abby <3). I am so stoked to do this because honestly, I love answering these things and I feel really special being nominated and all. 

So here are the rules:
1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) Answer all 11 questions
3) Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
4) Ask them 11 questions
5) Let them know you've tagged them through social media

Ok, so here are my questions and answers!

1. Last song you listened to?
Ooh, um, well I was listening to a lot of Fun songs earlier today, I can't remember which one was the last one I listened to...I think it was One Foot or Why am I the One (I love Fun- their music is awesome).

2. Favorite Children's Book?
This is so hard, but I'm going to have to go with Wind In the Willows, if that counts. I have a beautiful illustrated version with watercolor paintings in it, and I love the language. But I suppose that's kind of a chapter book so my favorite picture book is probably The Giving Tree.

3. Inspirational Quote?
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you've always imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau

4. Ice cream or cupcakes?
Ice cream totally. 

5. If you could live anywhere for a month where would it be?
Middle Earth of course.

6. If you could eat lunch with anyone who would it be?
I'm going to have to say all the bloggers I've gotten to meet. It would be so fun to hang out with you guys and talk and plan posts together. It would be an awesome lunch. 

7. If you could instantly speak one language fluently, which one would you choose?
Well, I'm learning Spanish right now so it would be kind of handy to just instantly know it. It would also be great to know Tolkien Elvish, just for the heck of it haha.

8. What are three things/people that inspire you?
1. Books
2. Pinterest
3. Other bloggers

9. When was the last time you laughed and why?
Well I was laughing pretty hard today while reading auto-correct fails...I know I waste my time sometimes but they were really funny and I was dying.

10. What is something that makes you happy?
Looking through my sketchbook, having cool shoes to wear, and my dogs all make me happy.

11. The best thing about blogging so far?
Probably just the joy it all brings- the comments and the feeling of getting new posts up, I just love it all and I think about it all the time.

Ok now I have to think of 11 questions, here we go-

1. What's your favorite board game?
2. Favorite sandwich?
3. Any pets?
4. What superpower would you have if you could have any?
5. Favorite breed of dog?
6. What's the font on your blog called?
7. Who's a role-model in your life?
8. What's your lucky number?
9. Favorite season?
10. Favorite book (or if you are like me top 5)?
11. Early Bird or Night Owl?

And here are the eleven people I tag (some of you may have already done it so sorry but you can do it again if you feel like it :)

-Nadia from Coffeessions
-Zelus from My Hopeful Pencil
-Vanessa from Simply Me
-Nadia from Not Yet Defined
-Wanda from We Heart Dreaming
-Geneva from A Touch Of Sparkle
-Shelby from Every bit of Lovely
-Sydney from Sydney's Website
- Elly from A Little Sparkle
- Adelaide from Down by the Willows

Whew that was a lot! Thanks for reading everyone!

11 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    -Elly
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course- you definitely deserve it- your blog is lovely!
      -Vivian

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!!! Thank you so much for doing my tag, I loved reading your answers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank YOU for nominating me, it means a lot <3
      -Vivian

      Delete
  3. Thank you soo much for nominating me Vivian!! I am really excited to do this! :D *lets out squeal of excitement*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so glad you are so excited !! You definitely deserved to be nominated <3
      -Vivian

      Delete
  4. Haha Aha its going around again! I've done this post already but maybe since the request is HIGH I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I figured you'd already done it, but just wanted to give the option for you :) No pressure if you don't feel like it though
      -Vivian

      Delete
  5. I loved reading your answers, great post!

    Lauren | Pretty Things & Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete