Day 7-My Christmas Favorites

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings, four mocking birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Everyone has favorite parts of Christmas. Here's a quick little list of all of my favorites from the holiday season!

Carol: The 12 Days of Christmas (obviously) and Carol of the Bells.

Movie: Umm.. I love them all so much, I really love a Christmas Story and Home Alone, those have two be my top two.

Cookie: My mom makes the best chocolate chip walnut cookies around the holidays..mmmm..

Gift Received: I really loved receiving my first little gardening set when I was really little, it came with a red wheelbarrow and tools, I remember that day. It was so fun. Also the Christmas my sisters and I woke up to find a trampoline in the living room...woah..that was awesome.

Gift Given: Last year I made little mini canvases with paintings and mini easels for my grandparents, those were adorable.

Tradition: I love going to see my Grandma's church's Christmas Eve Eve service with my cousins, it is always a really interesting sermon and I love visiting with my cousins. And of course my favorite favorite part is waking up on Christmas morning, and then when it's about mid-morning and my stomach is so full of Christmas breakfast and I have so many new things to play with (who says teenagers can't have toys?).

Decoration: The lights outside the house and the tree.

Book: Home for the Holidays from the Mother-Daughter Book Club series, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Hope you enjoyed reading my favorites, what are some of yours? Comment down below!!

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm TeenTanglewreck (a fellow high school blogger) and I've only started recently. I was wondering if you ever wanted to email each other or if you wanted to view my blog. On my blog I am anonymous for the purpose of peple finding me online but maybe if we emailed you'd like to talk abot life in different countries etc?? email me: teentanglewreck@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there- I will definitely check out your blog! Thanks for leaving a comment! Welcome to blogging!
      -Vivian

      Delete