Day 0- Twelve Days of Christmas Intro




Hey followers and readers everywhere! Today is the first day of December, and you know what that means: HOLIDAY BLOG POSTS!!! YAY!!! I am so excited to do a bunch of wonderful posts full of Christmas cheer! So I came up with a new series for my blog called Twelve Days of Christmas. I will do twelve Christmas themed blog posts (plus this one, which I'm calling day 0), one for each day in the song (which, by the way, if one of my favorite carols). I am so excited to do these posts! And if any other bloggers would like to participate in the Twelve Days of Christmas series on their own blog, please feel free! Enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. This is an excellent thing to be doing on your blog! looking forward to it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! I look equally forward to writing it :)

      Delete