2015 Look-Back

It's New Year's Eve, and what better way to appreciate the year that's about to pass then to do a look-back? So here are my favorites from 2015, and at the end, a nice little year in pictures photo album. Enjoy, and comment your favorites below!

Movies
-Inside Out
-Cinderella
-Freaky Friday (it was the first time I've seen it and I died)
-Alexander's Terrible Horrible No-Good Very Bad Day

Books
-The Night Circus
-All the Falling Kingdoms books
-The Martian


Songs
-Fight Song
-Blank Space
-Why am I the One
-Immortals


Blogs


Moments
-Ice skating in my brand new skates
-Finding out I got accepted into the art mentorship
-Getting my first comment (and every other one after)
-Christmas Morning
-Laughing so hard with my friends on my birthday
-The day school let out for summer
-Being told I was one of the best CITs at the camp I worked at over the summer
-Swimming in the ocean the day the water was crystal clear (I have no idea why it was so clear)
-Being in Mexico
-Getting my second puppy- Sterling I love you <3


Trips
-Portland
-The beach
-Mexico
-LACMA


Clothes
-My cozy grey sweatshirt
-My converse (all of them)
-My NASA t-shirt
-my Birkenstocks (they were awesome during the summer, I wore them almost every day)


Habits
-writing in my journal
-blogging


Plays
-Matilda
-The Sound of Music
-The Laramie Project
-Crazy for You

Art Supplies
-Micron Pens
-Watercolors
-Mini Canvases
-Winsor & Newton Oil Paints

Stores
-Michaels
-Chaucers (its a bookshop)
-Forever 21 (only online- I really don't like the loud music in that store haha)
-Etsy

Magazine Reads
-National Geographic
-Ellery Queen

Video Games
-sim city
-Minecraft
-Brothers
-Rayman origins

My Year In Photos- The Highlights

(the small fluffy white ball? Yeah, that's my dog before we got him)




































8 comments :

  1. Sounds like you'd a full year! Love your blog! Keep up the good work!
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna, I did indeed had a wonderful year. Keep up the great work on your blog as well !! <3
      -Vivian

      Delete
  2. I love how you summarized 2015 in list form, and the photos added so much colour to your blog! Love your new design too.
    Hope 2016 is just as amazing, if not better :)
    Z.
    www.myhopefulpencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I found it was a really fun and efficient way to summarize (because who doesn't love making lists?). I'm glad you like the new design, and I hope your 2016 is awesome as well! SO glad I got to know you and become friends with you in 2015!
      -Vivian

      Delete
    2. I'm glad we're great blogger buddies too :) THANK YOU VIVAN!!!

      Delete
    3. haha, right back at you Z!

      Delete
  3. I love this post so much it inspired me to do a review of 2016 too. It's a good way to remember the most important moments you don't want to forget. And btw your dogs are soooo cute! Have a nice Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'll be doing a 2016 look back as well- it's a really fun post and it's a lot of fun sorting through old memories and remembering the year. Aw thanks! Have a wonderful Christmas to you as well <3

      Delete