Gratitude Tag

I was tagged for this wonderful tag by lovely Vanessa Best from her blog Simply Me. This is such an awesome tag that reminds us how important it is to be thankful. I am so glad that I get to participate. Thanks Vanessa!



1. What is your favorite quote or verse that reminds you to be thankful? 
My favorite verse about being thankful is probably "give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " -1 Thessalonians 5:8. It is such an empowering verse because it can be so hard to give thanks, in fact sometimes we want to scream because of how unfair something is. But instead of being angry, we have to give thanks for those hard things. Wow. To be able to give thanks in all circumstances is something I strive for.

2. Who are you grateful for? 
Well that's a long list. Can I just say everyone? Well of course I'm thankful for my family and friends. They are always there for me and I love them so much. I'm especially thankful for my two sisters, they are my best friends in the whole world. I am thankful for my mentor Mrs. Osgood, who teaches me and helps me to grow in my faith. I am thankful for all of my teachers. But most of all I am thankful to Jesus, for saving me, because I am a sinner. 

3. What life events are you grateful for? 
I try to be grateful for every day that passes. But some big life events I'm grateful for are my mission trips to Mexico. Those really helped me to see God's goodness, as well how good it feels to be selfless. 

4. What is something you are grateful for but often times don't think about?
This would probably be school, because even though it often gives me tons of stress and worry and a sore back from my heavy backpack, I am really blessed to be able to get an education and to learn. 

5. What are you going to do to show people your gratitude towards them?
Well during the holiday season I really like to make Christmas cards, and I really want to express how grateful I am to them for all their love and support this year when I write them. 

I tag
Sydney from Sydney's Website
Zelus from My Hopeful Pencil
Nadia from Not Yet Defined
Sweet Summer Teen from The Life of a Teen
And You!!

2 comments :

  1. Exciting seeing my tag on your blog! Making Christmas cards for everyone is a great idea! In fact I think I'm going to make some and like my valentine posts, show the Christmas cards! The verse you choose is wonderful! Thanks for doing the tag (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Vanessa! It was such a fun tag to do! Thanks for allowing me to participate!

      Delete