Artwork and Sketches

I realized how long it's been since I have posted some work. So today I have for you A LOT of sketchbook work. Please enjoy! The ones with color are all done with my beautiful prismacolors that I am madly in love with.
*All drawings with the star are inspired by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law and her books. All credits go to her.
-For some of them I also used her rough sketches in the books for the outline, but the coloring and detailing is my own. Those are not starred

This is what practicing with fountain pens looks like.

Doodling in class

Smudgy pencil sketch*

Sketched face- rather boring if you ask me

Because sometimes you have to practice drawing feet- sigh.

Mushroom sprite *

Dryad

Water Sprite

Messanger for the fae court

Will-O-The-Wisp

Sleeping- check out how bright those Prismas are!

2 comments :

  1. Wow how do you even art. Your artwork is so beautiful, you're so talented Vivian :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Noor. It means a lot to receive a compliment like that How do I do it? Lots and lots of practice. I assure you if you looked at my work from a while back you wouldn't be saying that XD. Thanks again!
      -Vivian

      Delete